Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If You Could ?

viperroom_112

If you could state what the toyota owners club is to a complete lament , how would you say it in around 50 words ??

david

The Toyota Owners Club (TOC) Forum is a place to share ideas and thoughts about your Toyota vehicle and other general things. Users of TOC are called TOCERS. It is also a place where you can find help with your vehicle, meet new friends online, at Club Meets and Events.

What is TOC? :huh:

Toyota Owners Club. A club with free membership which you can upgrade by sending money and getting in return discounts. Being a member means you are part of a community. You can post up anything you want……..well almost, cos they do have peeps patrolling the boards to see that everything is OK. This means that you can join in the general banter and also that you can ask questions and give opinions on many ‘car’ related subjects. There are plenty of chances to go to meets and get together with other like minded car enthusiasts (even if you don’t own a Toyota! - oh yes anyone can join!).

This is just my opinion of course................ :unsure:

[engllish teacher]

I don't think >> Lament << is the right word for what you're after.

TOC is still here, alive and well

[/english teacher]

Excuse me Mr English teacher but I thought there was only 1 L in the word English :D :P

correcting the teacher

tut tut

your in detention

I think you will find the correct word is **you're** Which is short for 'you are'. :P

in a bid to stop this thread drifting even further off topic..............

The Toyota Owners Club is a global online community of Toyota Owners and Enthusiasts. It's a place find help and information about specific models, or just to hang out chip in occasionally.

And, for those who can actually disconnect from the internet sometimes, meet like minded people and make friends .