Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm Scrapping My Camry !

flexy7

:angry: Well I've had enough of the Camry, I asked for advise and got absolutely NOTHING, Haven't got the will or energy to do it (MOT due and parking brake doesn't work) Been waiting for V5 (Been almost 6 weeks,they've assured me it's due!!) As soon as it's through I'm scrapping it. It's the V6 & fantastically reliable but can't be bothered, I'll stick with my 2.0 CarinaE. Does anyone know the best place to scrap cars in Central Scotland? It's taxed & insured so no problem driving it to one. :(

AAA Auto Salvage

17, Engine Road,

Loanhead,

EH20 9RF

Tel: 0131 440 1661

Mob: 07789 673 056

HENDERSON KERR

Website Kirklee Rd,

Bellshill,

Lanarkshire

ML4 2QW

Tel: 01698 748555

Angus Braidwood & Son Ltd 10, Castle Drive,

Bainsford,

Falkirk,

Stirlingshire

FK2 7XQ

Tel: 01324 634407

Fax: 01324 620170

Watsons in Inverkeithing

Sports car breakers in Newbridge.

Where did you ask for help? If it wasn't in Generals.. try there before making a rash decision.

I asked for advise and got absolutely NOTHING,

Haven't got the will or energy to do it

It's the V6 & fantastically reliable but can't be bothered,

I haven’t seen any of your posts apart from this one.

Maybe people haven’t got the will or energy to reply or can’t be bothered. You know how it is :blink:

Its a rare car over here, ask on US forums - I had the same problem (not as serious as your's admittedly) trying to find a mute wire on the amplifier on mine but asked some yanks and they sent me the diagram in under 48 hrs!

Where did you ask for help?

Toyota Family, Wanted and General Discussion.

I didn't see any of them I'm afraid. Not that I could have helped with any of them I don't think. Except maybe the washer pump, but I doubt the car is being scrapped for want of water on the rear screen because that's not part of the test AFAIK.

I'm sure the MR2 boys will want the engine :)

:huh: The washer pump problem is on my CarinaE Estate (Which I'm keeping) Still need a washer pump for that, Was taking the one off the Camry but I was so pi*#ed with it that I snapped off a lug (Pity as it was the same!) I'm in the process of taking off anything that may be the slightest bit useful in the future possbly on the Camry,Before driving whats left & scrapping it, possibly at the end of the week. I've got numerous niggles with the CarinaE but it startsfirst time every time so I can live with most of them, It would be good though if I could get my hands on a washer pump. could also do with new tyres, so might see if a breaker will swap the Camry for 4 tyres/Wheels. If anyone has some useful CarinaE bits I'll be more than happy to swap for the Camry (Just need shut of it as the MOT is due soon) do you know if the rear seat belts on a 93 Camry will fit a 95 CarinaE ? I've had nothing but Toyotas for about 10 years but found the Camry abit too much of a potential money pit (Though it had had some considerable expensive work done in recent years,I think some of it may still be under warranty) I fancied the extra seats,& have actually used them,but the CarinaE is easier to live with and my son's friends will have to catch the bus home! The camry has a towbar fitted does anyone know if it would fit a carinaE Estate? Bye for now... :unsure:

I'm sure the MR2 boys will want the engine :)

Well they'll have to be quick I'm scrapping it on Friday if the V5 has come through, my still if the Scrap dealer will accept my green slip as keeper/owner proof. Just don't want it on the road with no MOT,don't have off street parking for Cars,just my beloved Laverda etc...Only want peanuts for it or some Carinae bits (Or even Laverda bits!!!) :o

1st bit is p*ssed myself f**king laughing not sure about the rest

I asked for advise and got absolutely NOTHING,

Haven't got the will or energy to do it

It's the V6 & fantastically reliable but can't be bothered,

I haven’t seen any of your posts apart from this one.

Maybe people haven’t got the will or energy to reply or can’t be bothered. You know how it is :blink:

On the single make Motorcycle forum I'm part of if you post a problem then you get a flood of (Usually) Very helpful replies very promptly, are bikers just more helpful & friendly, I've been biking over 27 years and my tales of selfless bikers is endless. I've had Toyotas over 10 years now and swear by them ,I turned many others onto them, I just hoped there would have been a stronger toyota community than I've recently encountered. :unsure:

:angry: Well I've had enough of the Camry, I asked for advise and got absolutely NOTHING

pmsflmfaro

Wigan! Most of my family live in StH, it is getting really boring stuffing Wigan every season,why are Wigan so rubbish nowadays? Like MR2's both their teams are pretty pointless! If you've got something useful to say to me then say it, otherwise shut.......... :angry:

AAA Auto Salvage

17, Engine Road,

Loanhead,

EH20 9RF

Tel: 0131 440 1661

Mob: 07789 673 056

HENDERSON KERR

Website Kirklee Rd,

Bellshill,

Lanarkshire

ML4 2QW

Tel: 01698 748555

Angus Braidwood & Son Ltd 10, Castle Drive,

Bainsford,

Falkirk,

Stirlingshire

FK2 7XQ

Tel: 01324 634407

Fax: 01324 620170

;) Thank you , I'll ring them, & some more I've found.At last a useful reply :D

Its a rare car over here, ask on US forums - I had the same problem (not as serious as your's admittedly) trying to find a mute wire on the amplifier on mine but asked some yanks and they sent me the diagram in under 48 hrs!

Thanks for the reply but I've desided to stick with the CarinaE now, Your Lexus, absolutely beautiful car :)

:o Thanks for the info, I've given a suitable reply,this person really doesn't want to p*#s me off! Thanks again :)

Watsons in Inverkeithing

Sports car breakers in Newbridge.

Where did you ask for help? If it wasn't in Generals.. try there before making a rash decision.

thanks for the Breakers Info, Will get onto them (& others) :)

Another route could be to advertise it on an mr2 forum,

the v6 is now a popular transplant into mk2 mr2, you may get more than scrap value,

i would look on IMOC or give paul woods @ woodsport a call as he is one of the main players in v6 conversions,

Just an idea, don't know how usefull it is.

HTH,

Doreen

:o Thanks for the info, I've given a suitable reply,this person really doesn't want to p*#s me off! Thanks again :)

oh NOES pwease no put the hurt in me.... me no need hurt..... I just teeny and all weak is me :( me all terror at net warriors :!Removed!:

as for wigan I dont actually come from nor live there :D usually i tell ppl im from botswana or namibia :P

all i can say for the 'if you have something to say' thing....

here goes.....

regarding your rather stern NOTHING.... and given that this is the shhh 'internet'

nyeeeeeer.....

urggggg.....

unnnnnnng....

nope I just can't bring myself to care :thumbsup:

as for not peeing you off OOOOOOOOO is that a threat then? Personally I kind of think if your relatives knew you wanted to start a blood feud over something so itsy teeny weeny small bananas as someone laughing at what you put on the internet, theyed quite likely think your a raging *****.... maybe have your stroke in private :)

Furthermore, maybe go **** yourself if you get stressed at ppl on internet forums enjoying a little bit of your 'attitude' , I believe its good for stress :P

usually i tell ppl im from botswana or namibia :P

It's you is it?

Where's that $6 million dollars you promised me Jinxed? I paid the deposit as instructed and trust it will be in my account soon. ;)

usually i tell ppl im from botswana or namibia :P

It's you is it?

Where's that $6 million dollars you promised me Jinxed? I paid the deposit as instructed and trust it will be in my account soon. ;)

yes sar :P you very lukky men. I have the monies right her. There has just been delay slightly for bank and it no go into them for terribly least next 5 days of working :)

Me hopes you is all nice and happy :thumbsup:

I likes you :) you is my favourite recipient of monies outstanding :thumbsup:

on a side note I really despise ppl that bully full stop let alone those special ones that do the whole 'rarrrr I'll set my familly on you because you posted in a way I didn't like' on an internet forum.

Personally, I think aside from the internet.... the last time I witnessed such tripe occuring was in secondary school.

I am much relieved to hear it Mr Jinxed.

I confess I was beginning to think that, despite your assurances, you were a confidence trickster.

Please give my kindest regards to our good friend Mr Two.

Mr Two.

He happy to know he is thoughts of through you. He say HELLO and WAVE to you via monitor. He is how you say 'cognitively stupid' but means well :) His 2n'd cousin via third mistress die last week, from eating a grenade.... sadly this additions one week to monies paying for you :( oh noes, oh wells