Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mcdonalds....

Jimlad

Ok.... I've been left to fend for myself tonight and I'm thinking ... mmmmmmm.... Mcdonalds.

I know these things are bad for you, but does anyone know how bad ?? Just curious...

I would be getting....

Large Fries

McChicken Sandwhich

Cheesburger

No Juice as I can't drive and hol juice at the same time.

Anyone else beginning to get hungry now ?? :P

Are serious? Do you know what is "Histeriquia Coli"?

never EVER eat Mac's again. A fried egg and oily fries are 100 % healthier than a Mac.

Many ppl died for that...

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina (the best meat in the whole world is from here. :thumbsup: )

Heres the truth mate...

If you got a big mac meal with diet coke, it would take a 9 mile walk to burn all the calories consumed.....

If that was only the problem....

I insist, DO NOT EAT MAC! is rubbish!!!

Eat something less artifitial like a roasted chicken or roasted caw ribbs ( always cooked by you)

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina ( I love BBQs)

Who cares! You only live once, so you may aswell peg it while enjoying a Big Mac :P

What the hell, get an Apple pie too! :drool:

Who cares! You only live once, so you may aswell peg it while enjoying a Big Mac :P

What the hell, get an apple pie too! :drool:

Well, they say " there's nothing written about tastes..." :D

I do care because 4 children died this year because of Mac. Its a tragedy, poor kids...

Anyway, if U like it, enjoy one for me :crybaby:

In fact, I have to thank Mac, because due to that, the sales of national fast food deliveries (called MOSTAZA) has increased 60%

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

lol

in my experience... u can eat 2 or 3 bigmacs before u can consider yourself... full, the reason for this is that Maccy Dee's is not 'real' food, and i'm sure u can find some fanatics who would suggest that they include some chemicals to make you want more of the stuff...

I just think that it's not filling you up because there's no real nutrients to be had from it!... apart from maybe the orange juice... which you're declining :lol:

I haven't had a MD's in months now, it's also expensive when u think it costs the best part of 5 quid for a 'LARGE bigmac meal' !

I prefer KFC... although it's just as bad lol.

I duno, I try to avoid fast food ... although sometimes it's just impossible to refuse :D

I'm getting hungry with this...

My future wife prepared to me meat "Empanadas" :drool::drool::drool: . its a national dish made of sort of taco where you can put meat, chicken, jam an cheese, what ever.

So healthy food tonight

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Oh yeah...

and who has EVER had a burger from McD's that looks like the picture on the wall behind the staff? :lol::lol:

You have such high expectations, an image in your mind of a burger... proudly standing 5 inches bap-to-bap, with delicious looking meat and tomato's, lettuce and such like all bulging out of the sides.... mmmmmmmm :drool:

so the girl with the attitude problem chewing gum with her mouth half open <_< gives you the little plastic tray with your fries, drink and box containing the burger that you just can't wait to tuck into!! :yes: :hokus-pokus:

you sit down, throw open the lid of the box.. and there it is, a whole inch of squashed, sad looking, poorly constructed bigmac. Mayonaise splashed everywhere, gerkins hanging out of the side and lettuce that looks as though it's from last year just looking up at you. :( :crybaby:

That's mainly the reason I don't really go for MacDee's these days :D

So true...

That was fixed by MOSTAZA, real meat, lots of meat, 500cc of cola (NO ICE) twice frieds and double cheese. And the best part, half price!!!

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

PD: I would send a couple of MOSTAZAs to you, but it'd arrive cold...

Heres the truth mate...

If you got a big mac meal with diet coke, it would take a 9 mile walk to burn all the calories consumed.....

Yes but you would walk past 4 McDonald's in that 9 miles... plus you would be hungrier than when you started and eat even more... its a bit like paying credit cards off.... you think your there and another comes along!

:ph34r:

I heard a story (not sure how true, might be one of those urban myths) that the burgers are made in one of the African? nations and the factory runs 24/7, 365 days a year. Even though there had been two decapitations by meat shredding machinery over a twelve month period the plant still kept running. :o

I'll still be there on sunday! :lol:

Try this guys the BIG MAC CHALLENGE

8....YES EIGHT big macs!

Ohhh that hurt me bad.

I s$%t so bad after that we had to call out dynarod to unblock the bog :lol:

8....YES EIGHT big macs!

Ohhh that hurt me bad.

:eek::lol::lol::lol:

8....YES EIGHT big macs!

Ohhh that hurt me bad.

LMAO.... ha ha !!... that made me laugh hard ! :lol:

ok.............

One McChiken Swhich, large fries and a double cheesburger later I feel like a fat ******...

but hey... it was tasty.

I was left to fend for myself.. what else was I supposed to do ? Cook ?? ... lol :D

8 bigmacs... were u attempting suicide?  :lol:

or planning to launch a court case against the big M for selling u too many? :P

Ahhhh :D i remember it as though it were yesterday.

It was when you buy one get one free big macs.

I got 8 for roughly £8.

Didnt have breakfast that morning and it was around 2pm i attempted it at work.

Obviously there was a bet involved.

Got to 7 and a half and then had to go drop the kids off at the pool :arrgg-matey: :lol:

But once i came back i finished off the last half! :D :thumbsup:

True it was a mission, i really should have got given a medal of somekind personally from Ronald McDonald or something :lol:

I remember when they had the BOGOF deal on the big macs...

Andy and I ( Jappy beast ), went to McD's to get a large Mchicken Swhich meal and a cheesburger each.

They had ran out of Bigmacs so they moved the deal over the the McChick Swhich... they didn't tell us this and to our horror we got 2 McChick SWiches each, large fries and a cheesburger.

Man.. that was bad enough !! I could never imagine eating 8 Big Macs... lol