Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitted Tte Bumper And Hid's Finally

Ckman85

well like i said above, ive FINALLY fitted my TTE bumper, but ive busted it already, i basically fitted the bumper round my cousins place but at the bak of his his theirs a hill, so wen i got out of his garage i managed to scrape the bottom HARD and ive snapped one of the holes on the side where the screws go out, so the bumper sticks out on the side. sooo im a bit PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!! theirs not much i can do now, i can clip out bak in but it just pops bak out, well atleast the HID r fine :unsure:

will post some pics once i take some decent ones, i took some but their not clear

P.S: mite fit side mirrors with indicators this or next week depending on price

well like i said above, ive FINALLY fitted my TTE bumper, but ive busted it already, i basically fitted the bumper round my cousins place but at the bak of his his theirs a hill, so wen i got out of his garage i managed to scrape the bottom HARD and ive snapped one of the holes on the side where the screws go out, so the bumper sticks out on the side. sooo im a bit PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!! theirs not much i can do now, i can clip out bak in but it just pops bak out, well atleast the HID r fine :unsure:

will post some pics once i take some decent ones, i took some but their not clear

P.S: mite fit side mirrors with indicators this or next week depending on price

oooh sorry to here that

thats well sad lol i feel so sorry for u after such a wait it gets damaged atleast the cars fine. Roads are terrible so bumpy and stuff does my nut in

well the damage isnt as bad as it sounds, ive popped the side bit bak in and it doesnt pop bak out :rolleyes: im getting my mirrors fitted next wednesday, so ill take pics wen thats fitted.

will post pics once its done

what type of mirrors are you getting?

their official lights in Japan, they just look like the original mirrors but with indicators. i dnt know if u seen the 06 onwards Avensis with the mirrors with the inidicators? looks just like them

what type of mirrors are you getting?

their official lights in Japan, they just look like the original mirrors but with indicators. i dnt know if u seen the 06 onwards Avensis with the mirrors with the inidicators? looks just like them

Looking forward to seeing the end result and a how-to for fitting and wiring as well!!! ;)

Come one where are those pics!! I am dying to see the bumper! lol

AHAHAHA, like i said, im getting my mirrors fitted on wednesday so ill take the pics then. Ul just hav to wait a few more days, also depending on weather :P

Uhh.. Are those OZ tribe alloy's youve got on??

Defo looking forward to more pictures.

yes they r OZ Tribe alloys on the car, that was my old corolla 1.6 though, i havnt bothered changing my signiture photo lol

Well took my car down to the garage to get my mirrors fitted and guess wot??? they DIDNT FIT, their designed for the corollas in japan and the fitment is different screws in different places :( ARHHH well. so now ive got some mirrors that dnt fit sitting under my bed and gna get dusty. i wud sell them, but im sure theirs no1 that has a jap corolla??

Well i guess 1 less thing to tell insurance ;)

well Id PROMISE to take pics but my car is very dirty atm, so ill get the car washed in the weekend and take some pics

Well took my car down to the garage to get my mirrors fitted and guess wot??? they DIDNT FIT, their designed for the corollas in japan and the fitment is different screws in different places :( ARHHH well. so now ive got some mirrors that dnt fit sitting under my bed and gna get dusty. i wud sell them, but im sure theirs no1 that has a jap corolla??

well Id PROMISE to take pics but my car is very dirty atm, so ill get the car washed in the weekend and take some pics

Surely they can be modded to fit? Will the mirror casing fit onto the existing bracket which bolts onto the car??? If you take some photos someone might be able to help! :thumbsup:

Surely they can be modded to fit? Will the mirror casing fit onto the existing bracket which bolts onto the car??? If you take some photos someone might be able to help! :thumbsup:

nope the mirror casing wont fit, bcos its a bit different. im gna try and take it out and hav a look myself. im not willing to pay another £30 just to hav a look

Where are those pics? :toot:

:P :D

I PROMISE U ill take pics on tuesday, its just ive been working everyday since last monday, and i dont hav a day off till tomorrow. i need to giv my car a clean and then i promise to take pics tomorrow, so ill post pics either tomorrow nite or wednesday. its ALL gna b coming off in april :(

So basically in April there's gonna be a bidding war on TOC for parts then?? :lol:

So basically in April there's gonna be a bidding war on TOC for parts then?? :lol:

YUP AHAHAHAHA. PLACE UR BIDS IN APRIL :P

I PROMISE U ill take pics on tuesday, its just ive been working everyday since last monday, and i dont hav a day off till tomorrow. i need to giv my car a clean and then i promise to take pics tomorrow, so ill post pics either tomorrow nite or wednesday. its ALL gna b coming off in april :(

Looking forward to the photos! How much did it cost for the spraying? How long did the fitting process take?

Looking forward to the photos! How much did it cost for the spraying? How long did the fitting process take?

spraying the bumper cost £150 and fitting took bout 1 hrs, probs quicker now, had to figure out how to take out that bumper

Well as i promised heres some pics i tooktoday. ENJOY!!! :D

p1000606so3.jpg

p1000576av5.jpg

p1000583kz6.jpg

p1000596cm1.jpg

p1000597ae9.jpg

p1000600vk6.jpg

N e feedback appreciated :)