Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Question - If You Did Not Own A Cts What Car Would You Have And Why ?

tsporttinny

Driving to work this morning passed an EVO FAQ 430 on a 57 plate in grey. I love this car but sadly well out of my price range at the moment. Question for all you fellow T-Sporters is what car would you have and why ??

:D :D Karl

Before i got the CTS i was looking at imprting a Will VS.

Same running gear as the Celica.

Fell in love with it straight away!

So who knows, when it's time to replace the CTS i may look at getting one! :thumbsup:

282174071_ff384907dd.jpg

Before i got the CTS i was looking at imprting a Will VS.

Same running gear as the Celica.

Fell in love with it straight away!

So who knows, when it's time to replace the CTS i may look at getting one! :thumbsup:

282174071_ff384907dd.jpg

That car looks stunning!!!!!

I was actually looking to get a Lexus RS200 or a Astra 190 Turbo. But I saw the T sport...

Toyota Will VS

Only released in Japan and then discontinued in 2004.

Hard to find any info on the net, although if you have Gran Turismo 4.....

toyota-will-vs-01.jpg

im waiting to collect my cts but was considering a 2004 astra gsi, altezza rs200 or a fto mivec import. so prob one of them. all going well i hope to keep the cts for 2 years and then trade up and import a silvia s15 spec r, nice clean white one me thinks B)

im waiting to collect my cts but was considering a 2004 astra gsi, altezza rs200 or a fto mivec import. so prob one of them. all going well i hope to keep the cts for 2 years and then trade up and import a silvia s15 spec r, nice clean white one me thinks B)

Golf GTI mk5 5 doors in Candy White. :)

Before the CTS i looked at a ITR DC2 type R was overpriced higher milege & few yrs older wouldnt get one now or future tho now i got the CTS gotta be the DC5 now which im hoping few yrs time. a few celica's (yr 2000 onwards models) i looked at one of them was not to be when i actually viewed the car & not to mention this certain one was the 140bhp model :rolleyes:

Golf GTI mk5 5 doors in Candy White. :)

Yep totally agree good sir, with DSG and 18s....drove a new C-Class Compressor and Alfa 159 in work, both stunning cars....the alfa felt quite well put together which i was surprised at....

Alfa 159 2.4 JTD 5CYL 200HP in gunmetal grey, 18s and leather B) B) :P

i probs wudnt of got n e other car, i decided the get the Tsport last minute, i thought if i was gna keep my car for a while i mite aswell sell my 1.6 corolla E12 to a Tsport, i paid an xtra 1k, wasnt thinking of n e other car at the time. DEF wudnt of been a Type R

Fair point, If I never went out on a weekend i could probably afford one.

But that's not gonna happen. Would probably have a second hand nissan 350z or maybe a nice Audi A3 (3.2 quattro)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links