Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Got My Car Back From Toyota

K19NE G

No annoying rattle now at low revs when pulling off from a standstill!!! :D The car feels "tight" and new again! B) Thumbs up to Jemca Toyota, the Hyde in Edgware for excellent service as always! :thumbsup:

Anyway, had a spin out in an Auris T180 while I was waiting... it was a nice grey 5 door with lowering springs, TMS front spoiler, tinted windows and TMS twin back box and rear skirt. Looked the part anyway... If I were to buy one it'd be white and 3 door though - looks tasty in the new brochure for the SR180 B)

I was fairly impressed with the drive in general, the comfort and the power - but the noise is just too much!!! :unsure: Sounded too rattly when revving it hard and I'd find it hard to live with the diesel noise if it is that loud on all cars (given that this demonstrator may have been thrashed)! The road noise wasn't bad, but even at 50mph it felt a bit too airy for my liking...

Overall, a nice car with lots of options, good power and looks good in the flesh, however I think I'll wait for a T Sport version to come along and excite me! ;)

think i may go to toyota to get this done.

It spares the embarrassment in traffic anyway! :rolleyes: The bearing must have been quite bad on this CTS as my old one was nowhere near as noisy when I had it changed and I didn't notice the difference as much at the time. Big improvement this time round!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links