Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats It Worth 2000 Vvti Celica

Dave567

Ive got a celica vvti with 59000 miles, im the second owner, red, full service. its got the sport pack and dynamic side skirts and a tte back box. not sure how much it is worth coz there doesnt seem to be a steady price they seem to range from 3500-6000.

its in really good conditon so i dont want to give it away.

I've put it on autotrader so you can see pics of it but I think its a fair price judging by the car price guides i've looked at.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/c...mp;max_mileage=

Well I've had a chap who said he would give me 5.500 for the car but after a couple of days he dropped out as he lived in scotland and it was going to cost too much and too much of a pain to come a collect the car so i think i'll hold out on the price for a bit but I wouldn't want to go under 5k.

5k/5.5k good price, bought mine for 6k ripped off maybe.. Wasn't going home without the car, so I paid a bit more than the average joe... Still, well worth it imo.

I think if you have found a good one and it feels right then you will rather pay a little bit more knowing you have got what you want. I'll just have to wait an see if i manage to get the price i want.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links