Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Celica Gt-16v ....

loonyboyo

Well my car had to go to sleep for a few months whilst a big rebuild is on the cards...so for time being I came across a car i never thought id own! :rolleyes:

celicagt2.jpg

celicagt1.jpg

celicagt3.jpg

celicagt5.jpg

celicagt6.jpg

celicagt4.jpg

had it for a few weeks now and so far its been comfy and fun lol...now im thinking gt4 hmmmm but then i gotta think bout my rebuild on other car :( you could say my true love :P

Not got a clue bout this celica in terms of what engines in it, bhp, torque or anything cheap mods i can do to get that few extra bits of grunt outta her....neva had a jap car come to think of it but always wanted a evo 6 :rolleyes:

Anyways i hope to learn a few pointers on this site and get this run-about up to scratch style wise with sum nice wheels, defo needs lowering and a few cheap pokier mods (if there is such a thing with jap cars)

Here's my money pit of 3 years anyways....

tophatfinal.jpg

31q.jpg

move.jpg

move2.jpg

btw whats the spec of all the gen 5 gt4's? lol and how much would it cost to get around 300bhp out of it without going after market and will the standard gt4 turbo charger take 300bhp? Is there plug n play chips u can buy like with the c20let or is it all about aftermarket management for 300? And is it true u can get 2wd and 4wd gt4's?

cheers and look forward to getting to know u lot :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links