Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forum Merchandise?

andytran

What about someone supplying merchandise?

doesnt need to be anything flash, maybe a sticker advertising the site etc?

Im surprised it hasnt already been covered. This is the first forum Ive ever joined that didnt sell stickers advertising itself!!

Andy

Hi mate

Sorry I am revamping parts of the site and the store has been down for a short while. We do have stickers.

I will update it and add a link on the forum header when its ready (probably tommorow)

Hi Steve,

Had a look at the merchandise page. Sorry mate, can say Im particularly impressed. Have you considered updating the stickers?

If its an option to do so, have you seen DMB Graphics? - Have a look here for the owners club stickers they currently produce:

http://www.dmb.uk.com/shop.asp?words=owners

I can tell you, I HAVE NO AFFILIATION TO THEM WHATSOEVER - however, I used them on occasion to change the look of my ST-3 Focus.

They are very reasonable, produce superb products and will help with updated design work.

On the ST forum, a number of designs were produced and the forum members were given a vote - the winning logo being taken forward to production.

As I said, I have no connection with DMB - I would like to put a nice Owners Club sticker on my Auris, but thought that the TOC stickers look pretty dated.

Maybe DMB could help?

Regards,

Andy

Hi mate

Sorry I am revamping parts of the site and the store has been down for a short while. We do have stickers.

I will update it and add a link on the forum header when its ready (probably tommorow)

I agree.. they are dated.. we have kept the same logo for quite a few years.

I will add it to my list of things to do, and thats a new logo for the site and stickers.

I agree.. they are dated.. we have kept the same logo for quite a few years.

I will add it to my list of things to do, and thats a new logo for the site and stickers.

You could throw this one over to the members Steve - We have lots of arty types on here who could design something. Have a contest and votes etc !

• 2 weeks later...

I would be up for a comp to redesign the logo (must state that doesn't mean i will defiantly choose one)

but if works out well for the site, stationary and car windows and is willing to wave the rights to the design to TOC then go for it ;)

I think a cometition would be a great idea even if they don't get used.

I will defiantly enter if you do it.

Mike

Mike

Can you you spell check the design. ;)

And make sure it's not too big (e.g. like the logo in your signature) :)

T

Mike

Can you you spell check the design. ;)

And make sure it's not too big (e.g. like the logo in your signature) :)

T

Sure you you picky bugger!

only messing, In will sort the signature out soon as I get my net back at home. Been working away a lot and on a little 3 modem so kind of hard to get it done.

I will just remove it for now as it's like 4th time I have been told in two days. You should remind other on their posts too ;), just 5 minutes of looking and you will see im not the only active member with a signature more than 60 pixels.

Sorry I might be dyslexic!

Mike

:D

Aargh; it's the law of t'internet that when you pick someone else up on their spelling you will make a mistake of some kind yourself.

Point about other sigs noted; I was just picking on you because I knew it had been mentioned before. ;)

:D

Aargh; it's the law of t'internet that when you pick someone else up on their spelling you will make a mistake of some kind yourself.

Point about other sigs noted; I was just picking on you because I knew it had been mentioned before. ;)

haha no worries, sorry if my post seemed a bit stressy, after re-reading it i could of probably worded it better.

It's always the way with mistakes and correcting people.

Mike

haha no worries, sorry if my post seemed a bit stressy, after re-reading it i could of probably worded it better.

Not at all; I was risking a worse reaction with my little jibe, but I knew you'd take it in good spirit. :thumbsup:

Not at all; I was risking a worse reaction with my little jibe, but I knew you'd take it in good spirit. :thumbsup:

LOL

Can't you just feel the lurve!! :lol: ;)

LOL

Can't you just feel the lurve!! :lol: ;)

You you can!

Btw Red, slightly off topic, what part of cambs you from, i lived in cambs for about 18 years until last year. Well on border of 2 countys in Gamlingay.

Btw Red, slightly off topic, what part of cambs you from, i lived in cambs for about 18 years until last year. Well on border of 2 countys in Gamlingay.

Rural Cambridgeshire...................Ramsey.......................for the last 7 years or so

Are any hoodies or waterproofs in the pipe line.................I want to show my club off!!!!!

• 3 years later...