Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need Info

alan23

I bought my toyota celica gt 2.0ltr a few weeks ago and the guy i got it off didnt have much of a clue about its history or much to do with the car. Its a celica gt coupe jap import its 2.0ltr beams engine its a 1994 and i would appreciate any info has on this particular car i want to know what sort of bhp it has and waht bhp it can achieve without modification and what it can achieve with. i think there is a limiter on it but not sure how much this restricts the car?????? any info is welcomed :D

I bought my toyota celica gt 2.0ltr a few weeks ago and the guy i got it off didnt have much of a clue about its history or much to do with the car. Its a celica gt coupe jap import its 2.0ltr beams engine its a 1994 and i would appreciate any info has on this particular car i want to know what sort of bhp it has and waht bhp it can achieve without modification and what it can achieve with. i think there is a limiter on it but not sure how much this restricts the car?????? any info is welcomed :D

your cars speedo restricted to 112 mph so you would have to get a deristriction kit which is basically a black box which you wire in the back of your speedo. all you need is a screwdriver and a crimping kit ( non haiirdressing) and about half hour of your time. import solutions sell them but i think if you shop around you should be able to get them cheaper and are you sure its a beams engine cos i didnt think they made them in 94 but i might be wrong.

your cars speedo restricted to 112 mph so you would have to get a deristriction kit which is basically a black box which you wire in the back of your speedo. all you need is a screwdriver and a crimping kit ( non haiirdressing) and about half hour of your time. import solutions sell them but i think if you shop around you should be able to get them cheaper and are you sure its a beams engine cos i didnt think they made them in 94 but i might be wrong.

ya not sure bout it being a beams engine will have to check dat out :lol: ya will get the cuz who is the mechanic in the family to sort out the deristricter kit. sound..