Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Hate Cyclists

GIDDLEPIN

The flashing lights are good as they draw you attention to them more...

I also totally agree with insurance.... Horses, cycles, anything on the raod should have insurance.

Them !Removed! flashing lights do my !Removed! in!!! I cant NOT look at them!!!

I was sat at some red lights in Manchester once in my mums car (thank god, id have killed the dude if it'd been my GTi) And a cyclist came along the side of the car and scratched all the way down it with his bike... Knocked my Wingmirror and didnt even stop... as i was in the middle of manc, i never found him again!

F*ck*d me off royally as there was nothing i could do! wouldnt mind but he even looked! he knew he had done it! w*nk*r!

Some cyclists are ok, leaving plenty of room etc, I always leave a big gap, but these who ride along with their shopping hanging off the handlebars, going through red lights, swerving all over the road while on the phone p*ss me right off!

*and calm*

Them bloody flashing lights do my tits in!!! I cant NOT look at them!!!

I was sat at some red lights in Manchester once in my mums car (thank god, id have killed the dude if it'd been my GTi) And a cyclist came along the side of the car and scratched all the way down it with his bike... Knocked my Wingmirror and didnt even stop... as i was in the middle of manc, i never found him again!

F*ck*d me off royally as there was nothing i could do! wouldnt mind but he even looked! he knew he had done it! w*nk*r!

Some cyclists are ok, leaving plenty of room etc, I always leave a big gap, but these who ride along with their shopping hanging off the handlebars, going through red lights, swerving all over the road while on the phone p*ss me right off!

*and calm*

So you don't like cyclists then?? :lol:

lol! as i say, some are ok, the "sensible ones"

I understand how dangerous it must be for them, but the idiots who just ride a bike cos they dont have a car or whatever really wind me up, because they just dont seem to stick to the rules of the road!

Gonna go for a walk now, calm down

*breathe* In.... Out... In... Out... lol

You need one of these...

IMG_0079.jpg

If in doubt, flatten it!

I just think that if they get to use the road for free then so should we! I think we should boycott road tax since whats the point if not all vehicles that use the road have to buy one. Cyclists are just as bad as those ignorant people who buy prius' because they think they will "save the planet"! The Prius is slow, uneconomical, ugly.... the list goes on. You would have thought if they wanted to be economical they would buy an aygo or something.

I think they should also make more bus stops into laybys so that buses have to pull over and let traffic past instead of holding them up.

why do bikers think they have right of way all the time? they don;t pay road tax so should give way to those of us who do

i love them really :P

You need one of these...

IMG_0079.jpg

If in doubt, flatten it!

:o Thats the dogs baw lucks :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links