Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eibach Springs For Facelift T-sport

handicap7

Just a couple of quick questions to help me clear something up please.

I have been looking at fitting the springs and have seen a few reasonable prices, however sites state that the springs lower my facelift 30mm front and rear. Is this correct? Reason for asking is that when they produced the facelift it was 15mm lower than the old version! So am i buying springs that actually lower the car by 30mm or by 15mm ? I think it's 30mm but i just want to make sure before commiting to buying.

Thanks

itll lower ur car by 15mm, but u will notice the difference. i got TTE springs bfor i fitted my coilovers on my facelift

itll lower ur car by 15mm, but u will notice the difference. i got TTE springs bfor i fitted my coilovers on my facelift

did you find much difference between the springs and a full kit? what make did u fit? im thinking of tein basics myself

did you find much difference between the springs and a full kit? what make did u fit? im thinking of tein basics myself

their is a BIG difference from springs to Coilovers, cars DEF on rails with coilovers but ride is harsher. but u get use to it after a while. i had TTE springs whcih is basically Eibach springs and ive got KW coilovers now

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links