Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor Warranty

KJMTSPORT

hi guys

Did Toyota give a 3 year/mileage warranty on all compressors?

Just wondering as there is one for sale on eBay, 06 plate & seller says it runs out in May 08, 2 years???

Thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

hi guys

Just wondering as there is one for sale on ebay, 06 plate & seller says it runs out in May 08, 2 years???

Thanks in advance

I certainly got 3 years with mine, could it be a european import? I think they only come with 2 years

hi guys

Just wondering as there is one for sale on ebay, 06 plate & seller says it runs out in May 08, 2 years???

Thanks in advance

yeah i picked mine up yesterday 3 years with them is right

can you extend you warranty. the ts i got has its warranty out at end of march, wondering if i can buy an extension?

You can usually, up to 5yrs not sure on mileage limit though.

If your going to do this this haggle, the Mr Honda ones i deal with are about £500 to £750 for 1 or 2 additional years, but they're actually administered and run by a 3rd party insurance company with the cost price being more like £150 for year 1 and £250 for the 2nd year. Its another nice easy bit of commision for the dealer.

You can also buy similar extended warranties from people like the AA etc and many other insurance companies at a much lower cost than the Mr T ones. Just be sure to check the T & C's on all extend warranties as they're easy to invalidate and have an interesting idea of "fair wear and tear"

Hope this helps

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links