Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Earthquake

Jinxed

slept right through it but parents were still awake down stairs sat on opposite sofas... by the end of the rumblings the sofas had moved a few inches towards each other!

Im so gutted i missed all the fun!!! :(

I'm at uni in Hull, practically right at the epicenter. I thought our accomodations was comming down, lasted around 10 seconds, rumbling gradually increasing, until one huge lurch. I was half asleep, and though it was the Girl next door at first, then a Sub, then a Ghost :unsure: , then just thought the building was collapsing, lots of creaking... I went out and everyone in the block was coming onto the landings too.

I go to hull uni too!

I thought there was a ghost shaking my chair :(

You wanna get to bed earlier, no wonder you students cant get up in the mornings :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I was watching SKY News when it started, took them 12 mins to pick up on it!

It was eactly like the one back in 2002, felt like a lorry hitting the house. My lights in the dining room were swinging!

Dog didnt wake up tho.

Me and the cat slept straight through it - but realistically that's all she does anyway !

One of our local Chemical plants had a big explosion a couple of years ago - slept straight through that one too.

I'm at uni in Hull, practically right at the epicenter. I thought our accomodations was comming down, lasted around 10 seconds, rumbling gradually increasing, until one huge lurch. I was half asleep, and though it was the Girl next door at first, then a Sub, then a Ghost :unsure: , then just thought the building was collapsing, lots of creaking... I went out and everyone in the block was coming onto the landings too.

I go to hull uni too!

That's excellent, not only another person at Hull, but someone else who though it was a Ghost. Noone else will own up to thinking that! I got a right ***** taking!

I suprised the Library is still standing, A lecturer told me the other day that the ground the uni is on was examined and is only safe to have buildings of 2 stories high...

I'm doing Physics in my first year, You're in you 3rd (and last) i guess?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links