Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 Front Bumper Bar

thommo

A question for you guys,

If an aftermarket manufacturer were to make and market a similar bar to the genuine Toyota accessory Front Bar similar to this one, http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/...&id=HIL_acc

and it were to be sold at around £150 plus vat, would it be a popular accessory for Rav 4 owners, depending on the styling of course.

A question for you guys,

If an aftermarket manufacturer were to make and market a similar bar to the genuine Toyota accessory Front Bar similar to this one, http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/...&id=HIL_acc

and it were to be sold at around £150 plus vat, would it be a popular accessory for Rav 4 owners, depending on the styling of course.

I think you would get some interest from RAV owners...Big Fat Metal Bull Bars are a no no but this one is OK (A few members on here have that type, Fuji being one)

Unsure of any trade markls by the people in Japan on the Toyota one....

If its a copy of the Toyota one, and can be fitted without removing the front bumper there might be a que of

Rav owners trying to buy one.

It is a popular bar and I have pestered Toyota for a bulk purchase deal but to no avail

There are people out there that make such things, but any new bars have to meet the new approvals and ratings for such bars which is an expensive game. The question is, how many RAV's are outh there that need one? In reality, very few in the whole scheme of things,

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi, I might have missed the point (wouldn't be the first time, and there are differences between Irish and UK specs) but have just taken delivery of Rav4 and one of the extras was this front bar. It was a single item in Ireland (I can get price if anyone's interested, wasn't shown seperately on my invoice) but seems to be part of a complete style pack on UK spec vehicles

P2220232.jpg

It can be purchased seperatly here too

Go on Kingo What's The Price??? ;) ;) ;)

Herr humm

£293.54 RETAIL delivered

My price £250 delivered to any UK address, which makes mine about £50 more expensive than a non genuine one when you include carriage and VAT :D:

• 1 year later...
Herr humm

£293.54 RETAIL delivered

My price £250 delivered to any UK address, which makes mine about £50 more expensive than a non genuine one when you include carriage and VAT :D:

Hi Parts King: I like this bumper as well as the step bars too.. How much does it cost to send it to Boston, USA? I have a 2010 Rav4 Base model. Please, could you email to me all the details to naturoses@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links