Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pondering Getting An Auris...

happymonday

...but I currently have a Yaris..and I love my Yaris so much I don't know if anything will compare :P

My Yaris (Blue) is now almost 3.5yrs old, so struggling to justify trading in, especially as its only done 20K! Its a 1.0l but despite that its pretty fast/nippy. However I can't help but think I'd like something a bit nippier ;)

I'm looking at their 0% finance deal, someone convince me that the TR is a simliar spec to my Yaris blue!

Oh and can anyone tell me what the RFL on the 1.6 Auris is? The Yaris shot up from £100 last year to £115 this year!

I haven't booked the test drive yet either, so sorry to go on when I haven't even driven the thing.

...but I currently have a Yaris..and I love my Yaris so much I don't know if anything will compare :P

My Yaris (Blue) is now almost 3.5yrs old, so struggling to justify trading in, especially as its only done 20K! Its a 1.0l but despite that its pretty fast/nippy. However I can't help but think I'd like something a bit nippier ;)

I'm looking at their 0% finance deal, someone convince me that the TR is a simliar spec to my Yaris blue!

Oh and can anyone tell me what the RFL on the 1.6 Auris is? The Yaris shot up from £100 last year to £115 this year!

I haven't booked the test drive yet either, so sorry to go on when I haven't even driven the thing.

I owned several yaris's a few years back before i decided to upgrade to a corolla.

I now have an Auris and i have to say that while the Yaris is a really good car you are talking about a car in a totally different class with the Auris. If you get one you wont look back and wonder how you lived without it

From the Toyota website

The stunning all new Auris TR special edition offers a superb level of specification within a great value package. From just £13,495, the TR is available in Decuma Grey, Silver Steel or Solar Red. Key features include:

9 airbags including curtain and knee airbags

Air conditioning

Leather steering wheel and gear knob

Front fog lamps

Chrome rear boot trim and aluminium scuff plates

16" alloy wheels

Electric windows and mirrors

Steering wheel audio controls

6 speaker CD with MP3 playing compatibility

The Auris TR is available as a 3 or 5-door hatchback and with a choice of 2.0 D-4D diesel or 1.6 dual VVT-i petrol engines, with the petrol engine available with manual or MultiMode transmissions.

Excise duty is £165 for 12 months manual, £140 for 12 months MMT

I run a 1.6 TR and love it!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Second hand 2.0 D-4D with under 20,000 miles on the clock represent exceptional value for money imo. You maybe able to pick one up at the dealers and part exchange it. The power (compare Torque values) to running costs is remarkable with this model. The looks of the car will grow on you and passenger comfort is class leading especially if you go for the 5 door. The motor way driving will be much much better.

I am thinking of getting a Yaris for the wife so I will probably have to post in the Yaris forum to see if will take a baby buggy in the back.

Excise duty is £165 for 12 months manual, £140 for 12 months MMT

Kingo :thumbsup:

Or just £115 for 12 months with the 2.0 litre diesel :D

Look to sell your yaris privately, shouldn't be difficult with low mileage .

Buy a Auris TR 2.0 D4D from UK Broker getting £3000+ discount and retaining your 0% finance. Road Tax is £115.

Second hand 2.0 D-4D with under 20,000 miles on the clock represent exceptional value for money imo. You maybe able to pick one up at the dealers and part exchange it. The power (compare Torque values) to running costs is remarkable with this model. The looks of the car will grow on you and passenger comfort is class leading especially if you go for the 5 door. The motor way driving will be much much better.

I am thinking of getting a Yaris for the wife so I will probably have to post in the Yaris forum to see if will take a baby buggy in the back.

Thanks for all replies

Wrong forum I know but to answer your question, yes you can fit a baby buggy (one of the smallish 'umbrella' types) just about in the boot :)

The spec on the 1.6TR is great. i love mine, its certainly nippy so no worries there.

i test drove the yaris SR and the auris TR and the auris won hands down.

no comparison!

The quality of the interior alone is far higher in the auris

Test drive the two and see for yourself. i'm sure you'll love the auris... :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links