Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Gens 4-7 Repair Manual Download

edwardio

wow thanx m8 ive been searching the internet lookin for a hains manual for a celica it seems u cant get them hope this helps

many thanx

The indexing is a pain though. As it will say blaa blaa blaa on page 70. You go to page 70 and it's not there. So you have to look across manual 1 & 2 and then flick through a few pages to find the thing you're after. However they are very handy.

Where is the 1993 body chassis repair book? comes up page not found for me, all the rest are there.

I've just tried and doesn't work for me. Sorry but can't help you other than that. Perhaps do a google search for it.

The parts list needs a password. These are US manuals, so the parts list numbers might be different. Not 100% sure on that, but all the others can be opened.

thanks edwardio, Gen 7 one needs a password - any ideas please?

The password is given away in the pdf filename, if you look at the filename or the url path you will see the password is "newcelica"

Spot on Hawke56, didn't even notice that. The 'newcelica' password works as I've just tried it.

I know this has been on here before, but it's always good to keep things like this refreshed.

Go to the link and then select the relevant links.

http://www.celicatech.com/imagearchive/bgbonline/bgb.php

Edwardio your a star.

I've been looking for gen 7 manuals for months . Theres no haynes one yet. I bought some on e-bay , which havn't arrived yet.

I believe its 2 pdf files on a cd , and i'm willing to bet its these i get

I found a link to them months ago by looking through loads of Google pages, as I needed to look something up but couldn't find a Haynes manual like yourself.

As Fiz needed to sort out his speedo I thought I'd send him the manuals I'd downloaded, problem is they're too big for Hotmail to send. so thought I'd hunt them down again & post them.

Prob a good idea to keep this fresh so people don't miss out. Plus it saves us all a few quid!!

Edwardio... The Gen7 wiring diagram pdf is FUBAR ! did anyone on the forum save this before it wasn't downloadble? would love a copy

Thanks Edwardio for your contribution to us Celica nutters

There's wiring diagrams in both manual vols 1&2. Sorry but don't have a stand alone one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links