Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Bike Rack

robert_a

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get a bike Rack for my new 5 door Auris hatchback. It needs to hold 2 bikes.

Does anyone know what the best option is and if there are any official Toyota products?

If there are any good website links that would be great.

Thanks,

Rob

The only thing Toyota do is a bike rack to fit on the tow bar, which obviously means you have the expense of a tow bar as well

Kingo :thumbsup:

You could also either buy roof bars (Thule or toyota make) and then buy 2 roof mounted cycle carriers. Alternatively, if you are happy to transport them on the back/hatch of the car you could try the Thule Clip on High (www.thule.co.uk) - below is the reply I received from Thule

"We have now tested the car and it turned out that we can recommend this car. It does have a plastic spoiler outside the plastic edge, but our test showed that it is not affected by the carrier. Please note that it is important that the pads on the upper tube are adjusted inwards, otherwise the tube will go into the rear window.

You can either choose ClipOn 9104 or ClipOn High 9106 for your Auris. As the car is not listed in the recommendation list please use hole #3 for the upper hooks."

I don't work for Thule but do use some of their products!

I have Trak-Full-X9 and I put them comletly inside , after folding down the rear seats and takeoff the front wheel..

Before I decided to buy the Auris , I did measured if there is enough to them.

It is the guicker , easIer and the saver way- and the most important =without making any damage to my Auris

We sell a "strap on" type of thing....

Not fitted one on auris, but tried one at yaris, and it worked fine... Can take picture and tell you who is making it, on monday, do not remember right now...

No need for towing hitch. Fit it right on the backdoor of the car...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links