Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rolling Road Results

dmm86

hey, had my t sport corolla put on the rollers the other week and thot id share the results. i managed to get 197.9 (lets calls it 198 bhp, lol) at 8,258rpm at the engine. also it got 137 lbft at 7,289rpm. my t sport is totally standard and i was running bp ultimate fuel. very pleased with the results, and hearing the car in 4th gear hitting lift was an awesome sound!!! ill b bringing it bk next year with a few engine mods to c the difference. :D

hey, had my t sport corolla put on the rollers the other week and thot id share the results. i managed to get 197.9 (lets calls it 198 bhp, lol) at 8,258rpm at the engine. also it got 137 lbft at 7,289rpm. my t sport is totally standard and i was running bp ultimate fuel. very pleased with the results, and hearing the car in 4th gear hitting lift was an awesome sound!!! ill b bringing it bk next year with a few engine mods to c the difference. :D

wow thats very good from standard. most marques make less than the stated power. in belfast myself. just bought a silver tsport yesterday. loving it so far, lift is awesome

Nice one dude...did you happen to be behind me in Belfast just as you come off the sliproad from the Westlink (around 2 weeks ago)???? I drive a black 3dr Corolla T-Sport...Must organise a NI T-Sport meet lol! Where did you get her rolling roaded?

happy days , good results , which RR by the way

whos the regional organiser for NI

Nice one dude...did you happen to be behind me in Belfast just as you come off the sliproad from the Westlink (around 2 weeks ago)???? I drive a black 3dr Corolla T-Sport...Must organise a NI T-Sport meet lol! Where did you get her rolling roaded?

wonder how many ts there are in ni. prob bout 15 and an odd celica id think. who u ibsured wit. got good quote off of greenlight. every where else was bout £300 more, some were over double.

i havent had the rolla on the westlink yet, if u were aimed at me blackcts, lol. it was ai autosports in randlestown, outside ballymena hey. a guy organised it on reallymeansounds.com. shoulde definatley have a rolla meet, would be awesome! :D :lol: im insured with quinn, and at 21 its steep for me, not sure on the figure as i pay by dd but greenlight quoted me 972 last week so i will b changing to them asap.

i havent had the rolla on the westlink yet, if u were aimed at me blackcts, lol. it was ai autosports in randlestown, outside ballymena hey. a guy organised it on reallymeansounds.com. shoulde definatley have a rolla meet, would be awesome! :D :lol: im insured with quinn, and at 21 its steep for me, not sure on the figure as i pay by dd but greenlight quoted me 972 last week so i will b changing to them asap.

cracking set of rollers there , my virgin compressor , 1800miles , made 218bhp and 188ft lb there the other week

wonder how many ts there are in ni. prob bout 15 and an odd celica id think. who u ibsured wit. got good quote off of greenlight. every where else was bout £300 more, some were over double.

Think mine was around 470 quid with breakdown cover through AXA B) I'm 25 though.

cracking set of rollers there , my virgin compressor , 1800miles , made 218bhp and 188ft lb there the other week

thats a good result for a brand new car practically! do you have any plans for it? wot colour is ur compressor?

good results lads, wouldnt mind seeing what mine is producing after all the stick ive been giving it lately :)