Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St205 Back Brakes

gt4WRC

Hey guys,

im needing some new back brake disks, pads and calipers (for the handbrake) any idea where the best place is for getting some. im looking for just standard ones, i love the car but dont drive it fast enough to need to up-rate them :D

What websites would you recommend?

Thanks, gt4wrc

hand brake is a separate system dude (drum inside the disc) pads you should be able to get from most motor factors just make sure they give you the right ones. discs are best got from TCB as a lot of the non genuine ones don't fit. callipers should be OK just watch out for seized pins (that hold the pads in) if they don't tap out then the calliper needs to come off to get em out and possibly the pins replaced

Thanks dawesy, fast reply too, Just been on the tcb website, got some in stock for £77.36 each, and pads for £16.45 each. Would you recommend Red Stuff pads or anything like that mate??

red stuff is only good if your tracking your car, they take a while too heat up and under perform whilst cold, for the rears i don't think they would be needed

nah TBH EBC are cack IMO. get some mintex or ferodo, although the rears dont do a lot anyway

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links