Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nordic Vs. Gb Modells

Norwegian

Hey guys,

Im from Norway and a member of ToyotaOwnersClub Norway but since nobody talks about Auris there (the main topic there is about Supra, Celica, MR2 and so on), I feel forced to take my questions here but thats alright :)

Now, I need to first find out what my modell is called in GB. These are the nordic models:

Auris

The basic car (chassie, four wheels, some nobs and some doors)

Auris Sol

Main features: Automated AC, electric windows in front and back, foglights, silver midcosole, door handles in the cars color)

Auris Executive

Main features: Keyless start, xenon, rain sensor, automated blended rear mirror, cruise control

Auris X

Main features: badass D-4D and 17" rims with double suspensions in the rear

..I have the Executive.

The models in the uk are as follows,

T2, T3, T-Spirit and T180 (in the same order as you listed the models in norway)

Your car would be badged T-Spirit in the UK

Hey guys,

Im from Norway and a member of ToyotaOwnersClub Norway but since nobody talks about Auris there (the main topic there is about Supra, Celica, MR2 and so on), I feel forced to take my questions here but thats alright :)

Now, I need to first find out what my modell is called in GB. These are the nordic models:

Auris

The basic car (chassie, four wheels, some nobs and some doors)

Auris Sol

Main features: Automated AC, electric windows in front and back, foglights, silver midcosole, door handles in the cars color)

Auris Executive

Main features: Keyless start, Xenon, rain sensor, automated blended rear mirror, cruise control

Auris X

Main features: badass D-4D and 17" rims with double suspensions in the rear

..I have the Executive.

Hello,

In Poland we've got.

Terra - Base Car with (manual AC, electric front windows, mirrors black plastic, 4 air bags, automatic light sensor, alarm, 16 inch wheels )

Luna - The same as Terra + fog lights + 2 more air bags + leader steering wheel with buttons + 6 Speakers but still manual AC

Premium (special offer) + automatic AC + rear bumper signal + cd changer

SOL - the same as Premium + intelligent key + cruise control + rain sensor but no cd changer

Prestige - the same as SOl + VSC and TRC + xenon lights

X + prestige + 17 inch wheels

This is very simple compare of our Auris models and options.

Greet

I have Terra = T2

Hello,

In Poland we've got.

Terra - Base Car with (manual AC, electric front windows, mirrors black plastic, 4 air bags, automatic light sensor, alarm, 16 inch wheels )

Luna - The same as Terra + fog lights + 2 more air bags + leader steering wheel with buttons + 6 speakers but still manual AC

Premium (special offer) + automatic AC + rear bumper signal + cd changer

SOL - the same as Premium + intelligent key + cruise control + rain sensor but no cd changer

Prestige - the same as SOl + VSC and TRC + Xenon lights

X + prestige + 17 inch wheels

This is very simple compare of our Auris models and options.

Greet

I have Terra = T2

In the Netherlands you've got (in range of options from low to high)

Terra

Sol (+business)

Luna (+business)

Executive (+business)

Business gets you the navi unit.

In UK there is also TR which is like T3+ Chrome rear garnish and Aluminium scuff plates but was over 500 cheaper that T3 :P Toyota reviewed the prices and now base model is 200 more (but still if you compare prices on What Car TR is cheaper and comes with 0% finance) ;)

TR review on What Car was:

"This high-value trim level is available from launch, but isn't expected to be a permanent fixture in the range. For £1000 less than T3 models you get the same equipment, as well as extra chrome trim, so it makes even better financial sense."

PS. Stainboy- Polish Toyota Auris forum seems to be dead :)

PS. Stainboy- Polish Toyota Auris forum seems to be dead :)

Yeah,

Now our Auris forum is quite small, but Toyota Klub Polska forum is very old and we've got huge base with other and older models.

Greets

Mike

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links