Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many Members Have Boobs But Not Man Boobs

wullieboy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wullieboy

• Kev Mc

• Calisto

• Fidgits

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as the title says?????(honest its for a genuine reason)

:o

I bet they all say that don't they?....so come on then why you do you want to know ? what is this "genuine reason"? :rolleyes:

Usually on the internet, the words, !Removed!, honest and genuine dont quite go together :D:

Anyway.......whats the answer :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

All those that are female, hope that helps

As for it being a genuine reason, I don't believe that for a second. Come on, 'fess up!!

honest its just a general survey to see how many woman actually use this service B)

I was on the citroen xsara owners club and the laugh some of them were having it just seemed a good idea to post a funny topic :thumbsup:

So how many woman do u think are on here?????

honest its just a general survey to see how many woman actually use this service B)

I was on the citroen xsara owners club and the laugh some of them were having it just seemed a good idea to post a funny topic :thumbsup:

So how many woman do u think are on here?????

I want to see if it's worth sticking around to groom the members of this forum

I know your game, I've got my eye on you :disgust:

you can keep an eye on me if u want am only asking a general man question lol

Stalkeriffic...

though I'd advise, if your a bit hard up for female attention - a car website probably isnt the best place...

Join handbag.com or something and you can talk to women to your hearts content - or until your banned for being a freaky-stalker...

to the toc editor Fidgits

wtf is ur problem ever since i have joined the forum u always have to leave a wee snarky comment and for ur information iam resonding to ur msg from yesterday there isnt 105 keys for the alphabet if that was the case there would be 105 letters in the alphabet which there aint sadly it only has 26 and the rest of the keys ar not manditory so unless u have a 25xmagnified keyboard thats the only way u will end up with 105 keys and for ur futher information i am on a LAPTOP not ur standard ps/2 keyboard

your regards

wullieboy

to the toc editor Fidgits

wtf is ur problem ever since i have joined the forum u always have to leave a wee snarky comment and for ur information iam resonding to ur msg from yesterday there isnt 105 keys for the alphabet if that was the case there would be 105 letters in the alphabet which there aint sadly it only has 26 and the rest of the keys ar not manditory so unless u have a 25xmagnified keyboard thats the only way u will end up with 105 keys and for ur futher information i am on a LAPTOP not ur standard ps/2 keyboard

your regards

wullieboy

:lol:

My problem is, your complete lack of punctuation, sentance structure, oh, and the text speak which creeps into your post.

Oh, and the whole you've been here 5 minutes and desperate to find out who the female members are.

if you could sum up this topic in one word it would be?....

Pointless! ding ding ding!

It can't be pointless if !Removed! are involved.......Keep 'em coming :D:

It can't be pointless if !Removed! are involved.......Keep 'em coming :D :

thank goodness someone see's the point of the topic :P :P

cheers mate

:thumbsup:

Edited by cfc1
Don't bypass the swear filter

Relax, I'm only messing with you, you've got to mentally abuse the newbies, it's the law

You haven't exactly made it difficult by starting this thread though have you?

Relax, I'm only messing with you, you've got to mentally abuse the newbies, it's the law

You haven't exactly made it difficult by starting this thread though have you?

hey, its fine i like a good bit of banter now and then and a can put a good argument up lol so ur more than welcome to abuse me. just be aware i can give out as good as i get lol

vac6_tn.gif

i must inform u this has nothing to do with being perverted just some guys on here looking to see if there is more women than men on the forum

Edited by cfc1

i must inform u this has nothing to do with being perverted just some guys on here looking to see if there is more women than men on the forum

Keep overcoming the swear filter and there will be one less on here

Les

Does it matter how many women use this forum? :rolleyes:

Give me 5 good genuine reasons why it matters.... none of which can involve female anatomy....

Give me 5 good genuine reasons why it matters.... none of which can involve female anatomy....

it is a recent survey i have made up due to what i had read in a magazine i read in austraila when i was over there. 2 month ago

just to clearly state my point they sayed" on most internet car forums u will find that there is more guys from woman and if there is woman u will find they are only there to add there name to the members ship list on the forum"

iam aware that this is not the case iam not here to over come the battle of the sexes or anything like that am just mearly trying to prove to my cousin the editor of the magazine that there probally is more woman on a forum that is not just there to add a membeship to there list

your regard

wullieboy

!Removed! arent involved tho, just the word "!Removed!" and thats hardly the same is it?....

there isnt even actually any boob related content, ....just random abuse!....<<<which im all for to be fair.

!Removed! arent involved tho, just the word "!Removed!" and thats hardly the same is it?....

there isnt even actually any boob related content, ....just random abuse!....<<<which im all for to be fair.

to be honest yes they are other wise you's wouldn be called woman would yous am not a sexest person its just a survey

It matters because if there are women on here who is doing the

1. Cooking

2. Washing

3. Ironing

4. Dusting

5. Vaccuming

:laughing:

1. Cooking

2. Washing

3. Ironing

4. Dusting

5. Vaccuming

lol very good come back there my friend lol a liked that one u forgot to add one thing onto your list who is washing the car when it is in the driveway doing nothing

1. Cooking

2. Washing

3. Ironing

4. Dusting

5. Vaccuming

fair shout.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links