Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many Members Have Boobs But Not Man Boobs

wullieboy

fair shout.

to be fair about it u must be the person on the forum that is trying to stick up for the woman on here but due to ur last comment is there any other way u can try and come with a come back rather than say fair shout

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wullieboy

• Kev Mc

• Calisto

• Fidgits

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair about it u must be the person on the forum that is trying to stick up for the woman on here but due to ur last comment is there any other way u can try and come with a come back rather than say fair shout

has anyone else got any thing to back the woman up on the forum or have they decided to get on with the cleaning an cooking the dinner :D

I think they can stick up for themselves.

Though they're probably just keeping out of your way ;)

I think they can stick up for themselves.

Though they're probably just keeping out of your way ;)

lol all woman are more than welcome to there own opinion lol would just be funny to see what they have to say for them selves :D

Oh! us TOC girls can very much stick up for ourselves.......... I was just waiting in the wings to see which way this thread went before the wrath of Ash showed itself. ;)

Wullieboy is there anything else you would like to know about the women on here.....such as ohhhhh let me think......... When we are due on?, how long our periods last?, is it a heavy or light flow?, how about Bra size?, what type of knickers we wear? I bet you would like pictures too?

If you wanting to find out the ratio of women to men on TOC, then asking "how many members have boobs but not man boobs" really is not the best way you could have asked.

And sorry to say......I don't know the answer to your rather immature question.

Next!!!

I was just waiting in the wings to see which way this thread went before the wrath of Ash showed itself

Kingo retires before any blue touch paper gets lit :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

And breath :P

well thanks for sharing your opinion on everything but no thanks i dont want to know about ur periods, bra sizes or anything like that :P but then again this is a forum and ur more than welcome to say what u would like to say just keep it clean so i dont in trouble with the admin team :P

x

your regards

wullieboy

SEEEEEEE I knew you were a little odd ^_^ <_<

understatment of the year there Ash! :D

spk for urself fidgits

This has turned into a personal insult thread and unless it stops I'll close it.

This has turned into a personal insult thread and unless it stops I'll close it.

fair shout but i dont see where the personal insult is

I demand the 2 minutes of my life wasted reading this pointless thread back please!!!

me neither..

though im being very restrained as i'd have no issues with the thread being closed... especially now im actually agreeing with you???? :unsure:

me neither..

though im being very restrained as i'd have no issues with the thread being closed... especially now im actually agreeing with you???? :unsure:

well i wouldn want it closed i would like people to express there thought about it

Oh! us TOC girls can very much stick up for ourselves.......... I was just waiting in the wings to see which way this thread went before the wrath of Ash showed itself. ;)

Wullieboy is there anything else you would like to know about the women on here.....such as ohhhhh let me think......... When we are due on?, how long our periods last?, is it a heavy or light flow?, how about Bra size?, what type of knickers we wear? I bet you would like pictures too?

If you wanting to find out the ratio of women to men on TOC, then asking "how many members have !Removed! but not man !Removed!" really is not the best way you could have asked.

And sorry to say......I don't know the answer to your rather immature question.

Next!!!

Nauseating, funny yet oddly arousing post

That's some accomplishment getting all that in 1 post Ash, good work :clap:

:ban:

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

Play nicely now wullieboy.

You seem to be rubbing up quite a few people the wrong way.

I think we should maybe delete this thread and start again with a clean slate.

Which in fact was my inclination first thing this morning when I deleted the duplicate of this thread.

if it was that good y has no one replied to it lol

if it was that good y has no one replied to it lol

Erm, I just have... :unsure:

:ban:

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

Play nicely now wullieboy.

You seem to be rubbing up quite a few people the wrong way.

I think we should maybe delete this thread and start again with a clean slate.

Which in fact was my inclination first thing this morning when I deleted the duplicate of this thread.

i really dont see how am rubbing a few people up the wrong wae am only asking a general wuestion on the forum

i thank u for deleting my duplicate copy of the topic am sure there is mixed feeling on deleting the topic am not here to wind anyone up am just having a general discusion for the guys

your regards

wullieboy

it is a recent survey i have made up due to what i had read in a magazine i read in austraila when i was over there. 2 month ago

just to clearly state my point they sayed" on most internet car forums u will find that there is more guys from woman and if there is woman u will find they are only there to add there name to the members ship list on the forum"

Don't agree with this bit. There is no real personal status gained by joining an internet forum. It's not a massive achievement to be a member on most forums.

just mearly trying to prove to my cousin the editor of the magazine that there probally is more woman on a forum that is not just there to add a membeship to there list

Probably right !

The whole debate is a bit vague though - here's why.

TOC has currently 53, 735 members. It's a safe assumption that the majority of them are males ( as it's a car forum ).

Both Male and Female post here with problems they are having, and are answered by both male and female posters.

Out of the 53,735 members though - there's probably only a hundred or so that you'd class as 'Active Participants' in the forums - people who regularly post and contribute. This means that over 53, 500 people are members who joined but don't post - either old members who have moved on, or people who joined and never posted. It would be rubbish to think that the bulk of these were women !

The only working data you could possibly get is from the Active Posters - I can instantly think of over 10 women on here who post regularly and contribute to the forum as it is today, there are no doubt ones that I can't recall ( no offence ladies ! )........therefore out of the 100 or so regular active members there are probably 15-20 or so women in that number

By this rough means you get a figure of around 15-20%. Take into account all the members who don't post though and I'd reckon that this would be a lot lower. Women wouldn't just join a forum for the hell of it - especially one the Size of TOC. Who wants to read all of the threads in this forum when there are shoe shops?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links