Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brodit Sat Nav Holder

malco 666

Purchased Brodit holders for both my TomTom sat nav & mobile phone, the quality is outstanding & fitting a doddle, there's no drilling required to fit to the dash. Would recommend these products to all TOC members. :thumbsup:

Purchased Brodit holders for both my TomTom sat nav & mobile phone, the quality is outstanding & fitting a doddle, there's no drilling required to fit to the dash. Would recommend these products to all TOC members. :thumbsup:

Totally agree with you !!!bought one recently for a TomTom 520 I can also recommend using the mini move clip it makes removing it very easy

I asked about the Brodit holders on the Yaris forum, but got no replies. I've been interested in getting the one that clips onto a vent, but wanted to know if it was easy to remove from the vent.

I asked about the Brodit holders on the Yaris forum, but got no replies. I've been interested in getting the one that clips onto a vent, but wanted to know if it was easy to remove from the vent.

Give Dsl Developments a ring they are extremely helpful I believe they do one for the yaris

http://www.dsldevelopments.com/

My wife has the 1.4 D4D Yaris 57 plate, and the Brodit holder I got her actually fits in the vent nearest to the steering wheel in the middle of the dash, she uses this for her TomTom sat nav. I also got her the angled phone holder from Brodit which is perfect, both are a doddle to fit and remove, so much so I bought a sat nav holder for my Auris. Bought these holders from DSL, their service and delivery is outstanding. :thumbsup:

My wife has the 1.4 D4D Yaris 57 plate, and the Brodit holder I got her actually fits in the vent nearest to the steering wheel in the middle of the dash, she uses this for her TomTom sat nav. I also got her the angled phone holder from Brodit which is perfect, both are a doddle to fit and remove, so much so I bought a sat nav holder for my Auris. Bought these holders from DSL, their service and delivery is outstanding. :thumbsup:

Totally agree. I recently purchased a Brodit (SatNav) mount for my 55 plate Corolla. Fantastically easy to fit (thought I haven't tried removing it as yet). Brodit put a lot of thought into their mounts and the fact that they require no !Removed! or drilling and rely, instead, on being fitted between trim joins is a brilliant and simple idea.

I also used DSL Developments and they were very polite and efficient. I would definitely use them again :D

Brilliant, just what I needed to know. I'll get one for the vent and a holder for my Tytn II PDA.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links