Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris Wipers

derwill

My wipers are smearing badly and I am having problems finding replacements. None of the websites list wipers for the Auris and Halfords don't stock them either. Apart from a visit to the main dealer on Monday, is there any retailer in the UK that sells wipers for this car? I have read about Valeo wipers that fit the Auris, but once again I am havong no luck sourcing them. Help please!

My wipers are smearing badly and I am having problems finding replacements. None of the websites list wipers for the Auris and halfords don't stock them either. Apart from a visit to the main dealer on Monday, is there any retailer in the UK that sells wipers for this car? I have read about Valeo wipers that fit the Auris, but once again I am havong no luck sourcing them. Help please!

Check http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/our_products_details.php?id=6

My wipers are smearing badly and I am having problems finding replacements. None of the websites list wipers for the Auris and halfords don't stock them either. Apart from a visit to the main dealer on Monday, is there any retailer in the UK that sells wipers for this car? I have read about Valeo wipers that fit the Auris, but once again I am havong no luck sourcing them. Help please!

Check http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/our_products_details.php?id=6

Thank you for the suggestion. I have checked that website as well as countless others. If you go on there and select TOYOTA you will find that the AURIS is not listed.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have checked that website as well as countless others. If you go on there and select TOYOTA you will find that the AURIS is not listed.

Auris got in front left 60cm (24") and 40 cm (16") wipers

Auris got in front left 60cm (24") and 40 cm (16") wipers

Or as Valeo call them UM600 and UM702

http://www.valeoservice.com/html/unitedkin...2646D6A198B8E63

You can go to your local Toyota dealer and just buy and change the wiper's rubber blade, rather than spend more and replace the blade and carrier.

I guess buying from Toyota, either just the blade, or blade and carrier allow you to keep your car looking original.

The problem is that original parts are not the best around in this case. B) I got Bosch Wipers on my VW. Fitted them over 2 years ago but they still do perfect work as they were new (from Halfords for about £10).

The standard Auris wipers are rubbish......

The saga continues with my wiper blade search. All the Valeo dealers in the UK have never heard of the UM600 and UM702. They don't exist. I have now settled for original blades from Toyota. They will fit the rubbers for £14.99

The saga continues with my wiper blade search. All the Valeo dealers in the UK have never heard of the UM600 and UM702. They don't exist. I have now settled for original blades from Toyota. They will fit the rubbers for £14.99

So maybe they are unable to read http://www.valeoservice.com/html/unitedkin...2646D6A198B8E63

Print this side and show them.

from a previous link about wipers

Look at post 14 from digiMan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links