Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Auris T180 Lower Than The Standard Auris

T Sport 1978

Also is the standard alloy 17's?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your help.

Yes, to both questions.

The standard Auris has an overall height of 1515mm the T180 is 1 cm lower at 1505mm high. As for wheel sizes the T2 has 15 inch wheels, the T3 and TSpirit have 16 inch and the T180 17 Inch. (Sizes and dimensions from the 2007 Auris brochure. )

Thanks for your help.

Yes, to both questions.

The standard Auris has an overall height of 1515mm the T180 is 1 cm lower at 1505mm high. As for wheel sizes the T2 has 15 inch wheels, the T3 and TSpirit have 16 inch and the T180 17 Inch. (Sizes and dimensions from the 2007 Auris brochure. )

Thanks JesserJ, i have the brochure but they are all now for the SR180, not too sure whether there were differences between the T180 and SR180. I know that the SR180 is even lower than T180...

As far as you know, are there any known problems with T180's?

Thanks for your help.

Yes, to both questions.

Thanks JesserJ, i have the brochure but they are all now for the SR180, not too sure whether there were differences between the T180 and SR180. I know that the SR180 is even lower than T180...

As far as you know, are there any known problems with T180's?

The T180 and all of the earlier Auris can have squeaky brakes when coming to a halt, as well as the odd rattle here and there.

There genuinely is quite a difference between the T180 and the SR180, both of these have identical engines though. The T180 is a softer ride, and has those little extras like push to start and stop, and a sunroof. The SR180, you loose the sunroof and push to start/stop, but have in place, TMS Lowered Springs, Rear Privacy Glass, and a pretty large rear spoiler. The SR180 ride is much more comparable to the competition, and very controlled.

Having said all of that and having owned both the T180 and SR180, both appeal to different drivers, and neither is a bad car. In fact both are very good cars.