Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Great Start Of The New Season For Lewis

dave.m

Holy flaming tamoly, Brazil is going to be a nail biter :shutit: :shutit:

Yep lets hope he keeps his cool and drives to win not drives to stay in front........ :toast:

Bernie is probably now in the Ferrari tent telling them to get their act together or he'll not order another Ferrari again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I see Ferrari are trying to get Lewis disqualified, citing that he had some hep. FROM GOD :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure there is a regulation about letting team mates pass, has Ferrari given a reason for Massa passing Kimi ?

Arr here we go, it already been discussed....

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2008/10/19/shou...orders-penalty/

O dear Ferrari Radio's not working then.. :g: :g: :g: :g: So the race was not planned out before the start then...and is purely down to the drivers talent...Next your gonna tell me Mosley likes to go to German fancy dress parties... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure there is a regulation about letting team mates pass, has Ferrari given a reason for Massa passing Kimi ?

Arr here we go, it already been discussed....

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2008/10/19/shou...orders-penalty/

O dear Ferrari Radio's not working then.. :g: :g: :g: :g: So the race was not planned out before the start then...and is purely down to the drivers talent...Next your gonna tell me Mosley likes to go to German fancy dress parties... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Strange that......................The radio in my old FIAT............(Many years ago ;) ) only worked intermittently :P :lol::lol:

Must be Italian engineering :rolleyes::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

N U M B E R NUMBER 1 :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

What a crazy finish, was that a little help from a Toyota :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Let the conspiracy theories begin. :D

hamilton3_1106233c.jpg

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

I am very pleased Lewis is world champion but I have mixed feelings about it. On the strength of the season he deserves it but on that race he does not!

For some odd reason his last set of tyres just would not work.... I wonder why :unsure:

As for Glock slowing seriously on the final half lap.... who cares why he slowed, Massa tried hard enough to get cohorts on his side to beat Lewis :rolleyes:

As for the Brazilian fans.... what a bunch of vile w*****rs :(

What a crazy finish, was that a little help from a Toyota :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ermm, that'll be down to the P*ssing down rain and Glock being on slicks!! If hed come in for inters, Hamilton would have already taken him, so McLaren knew what they were doing......I think :huh:

WELL DONE LEWIS - brilliant, best end to a season since that T*sser Schumacher took Hill out at Adelaide in 1994..

Andy

• 2 years later...

It was an excellent race. Well done for Lewis, he had a drive of a champ, settting great lap times.

Gah! Zombie thread!! :lol:

When I read the title I was thinking "Wat? They can't mean this season surely?!" :lol:

Gah! Zombie thread!! :lol:

When I read the title I was thinking "Wat? They can't mean this season surely?!" :lol:

Our new man Luke clearly had a good spade to dig this old one up :lol:

• 2 months later...

Just read this thread, pretty interesting to see how things are now, Vettels dominating the races.

I'd love to see Dario Franchitti try his hand at F1 but I don't see it ever happening unless someone offered him megabucks , hes got a proven track record across the pond and would be an excellent acquisition by some of the top teams and as well as all that he,s SCOTTISH :toast::yahoo: