Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Never Lend Your Mum Your Car!

fattack

Oooooo What a mistake.

Mother wanted to borrow one of my project cars today in order to run a few errands...naturally i thought this would be fine what damage could be done by a few morrisons bags???

Came home to 2 shreded and blown out tyres!!!!

This was made worse by the fact she continued to drive on the now disintegrated tyres for a further 4 miles!

with flailing rubber and bent alloy in tow she continued her destructive path and then wrecked the inner arches of my car!!!

after speaking to a local mate of mine who runs a reputable sports company near by the damage to repair stands at just over 300 nicker.....followed by a new set of alloys......nearly £1000 to get the arches,tyres and alloys replaced....

take note people of TOC

NEVER LEND YOUR MOTHER YOUR CAR!!!!!

NEVER LEND YOUR MOTHER YOUR CAR!!!!!

I have a couple of rules in place to prevent this...

Firstly, if anyone bar me(or a certain Toyota mech) even touches my keys, they will be buried alive in a pit in the back garden.

Second, after said burial, I must immediately shoot myself in the face.

It's worked so far :D

unlucky on the damage m8 :huh:

I dont even let anyone IN my car...lol, well they might mess it up. That and the fact the Aygo's power is affected by any weight gain :lol2:

Soz about your tho mate, harsh lesson.

SJx

u've still got a test drive in my car andy, but be warned if u damage her!! coz if u do i will have to inflict serious pain upon ur body!! lol

give me a ring when u got some free time and we can meet up and take her for a spin!! :D

u've still got a test drive in my car andy, but be warned if u damage her!! coz if u do i will have to inflict serious pain upon ur body!! lol

give me a ring when u got some free time and we can meet up and take her for a spin!! :D

I KNOW!!!!

I'm defo up for this when the weather gets better, I'm scared I wont want to give it back!!!!

I'll ring you whem I'm pottering about!

Do you think you will be able to handle the power Andy?? :lol:

They need respect!!! to which i found out in mine a couple of weeks ago. Could have been nasty :eek:

How anybody can drive like that is beyond me. I've had a flat tyre twice since I started driving & both times realised instantly & pulled over, it completely affects the way the car feels when driving so I can't understand how somebody can drive for miles with shredded tyres

i have no idea how she managed to destroy the tyre the way she did but this isn't the first time she has effectivley buggered my car.

in the past 2 months i have had to replace a head gasket and a radiator.....

and all because her car is poo! she blew her cinquencento (i know she has no taste) and cant afford to repair it so naturally like all good mothers she decided to destroy mine

god bless that lass :unsure:

i have no idea how she managed to destroy the tyre the way she did but this isn't the first time she has effectivley buggered my car.

in the past 2 months i have had to replace a head gasket and a radiator.....

and all because her car is poo! she blew her cinquencento (i know she has no taste) and cant afford to repair it so naturally like all good mothers she decided to destroy mine

god bless that lass :unsure:

Mums are quality people, though. Maybe she'll take out a loan & pay for the repairs. :D

no! she wants me to pay for it all and to be frank it ent worth it!!!!

so....

this gives me the chance to car shop :D

bring on another new motor!!!!

you could say that but i already have 3 are none of them are small..... :huh: hmmm

undecided on what to get now i have a new job to it looks like it will either beeeee some form of american muscel car or maybe a toyota of sorts i kinda fancy a soarer or a paseo but unsure as of yet

dang thats a horrific story, your mom abused and caused a significant amount of damage to your car.

Thats cold-harted she wouldn't throw in any money to fix the car..

I would have liked to see your face when your mother rolled up with your car roughly taken careof.

omg! noone is allowed to wash mine, nevermind drive it!

if i give people lifts there is an official no eating/drinking/smoking policy :lol: although i do all those myself!

the way i see it, if i damage it i can only be angry towards myself, and not my mates/dad etc :D