Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hobbies

DazH

Was into Carp fishing but just flogged it all on eBay to pay for a round the world holiday next year :D

Enjoy cooking at home, mind you I have to as the missus' isnt the best of cooks!

& of course spending time on this interweb thingy, dont think it will take off though!! :P

Hmmmmm.....

Y'all probably know what I do both for £££ and hobby.......

If a don't look left........

In addition

- movies :eek:

- music B)

- perfecting my culinary skills :bookworm: :drool:

- nachos :drool:

- travel to come soon :thumbsup:

Athletics....used to run for England....ermm about 10 years ago....then ermm broke my leg while walking a girl home at uni....I dunno....

By any chance did you ever know a decathalete by the name of Steve Gutteridge.......???

Okay, im scared, I just realised I dont have a hobby!

To busy with work and studies, but used to do a 'lot' of mountain biking if that counts?

Spend all my /our spare money following Reading Football Club , home and away .Every game , every competition for four years .

Ohh and my wife comes too .

Even got our kids to get married in June [ out of the season ] .

How sad is that ?

Need a reliable car hence Avensis !

URRRRRRZZZZZS .

heh heh .. been a while since I've seen a Royals game .. how they doing at the moment .. ?

I don't have a lot of time for hobbies at the moment, but when I do, they include (in no particular order):

• Photography (landscape, architecture & portraits)
  • Computers (2D & 3D graphics. Just getting into movies which take up far too much time)
  • Sailing (Lasers)
  • Rollerblading (extreme beginner - I can go forwards and stop - just :D )
  • Hillwalking
  • Scuba (BSAC)
  • Travel
  • Reading (lots & lots of reading :bookworm: )
  • Eating out (gets expensive, even here)

Seems like fish are a common factor: years back we had a nice marine fish tank - stocked with fish caught during our scuba expeditions.

I also used to do Scottish Navigational Road Rallies - but that hobby became far too expensive.

What is it with fish in this thread and IT in a previous thread?

I used to do a lot of fishing but have only been out twice this year because I've been spending lots of time with my Corolla. Photogaphy, hi-fi / home cinema, music, movies, do a lot of reading. Also use to do a lot of hill walking before my knee gave out on me. I'm trying to turn my garden Japanese. And I just love going to Florida. My wife says I spend a lot of time on here as well so that's another one.

oooooh whatyageddim? Tamiya kits are good :) very solid.. all ym car mechanics came from them.. was fanatical about them.. real cars are just the same scaled up :D great hobby I reckon :)

2001 Impreza WRC, TL01 chassis.

But saw a Supra bodyshell online! :yes:

Great that you can tune em and upgrade I......ahem, we?

Can't wait :P :lol:

Great that you can tune em and upgrade I......ahem, we?

Can't wait :P :lol:

:lol: Sounds cool.

I've got a Kyosho petrol one but I hardly use it anymore, might get shot of it at some point, shame coz it was £250! :eek:

lol I was BIG into the RC cars.. at school I was the RC guru.. people used to pay me in sweets and stuff to have a look aat their cars are fix/service them :eek::eek: (I shouldn;t have said that in public should I?)

I hada TA01 chassised delta.. later upgraded toa TA02 (few differences, mianly moving the motor forward for a more central C0fG). latter added, race speed controll, (no reverse, but anitlock brakes instead) kinwald race motor, full ballbearing kit. uprated shocks, adustable springs and it was lowered. alloy motor holder, anti roll bar, double deck carbon fibre chassis... etc etc... it RULED the playground... we used to have races for bets (lmao is so 1/10th scale fast and furious, but back in about '93) :eek: no one would race me in the end tho :( (bets?? how you think I "got" my Ta-02 chassis upgrade? lmfao. got I was ALWAYS sad lol)

also had a modified kyosho inferno 10. OS engine, race exhaust and filter...

had a race with my mates corsa, -100m sprint. I cocked up the start and floored it.. at 30 mph (his car) I smashed my RC car into the back of his rear tyre.. and ripped the front wheel off (this was at uni) my old car was so old I can no longer oder parts for it :( :( :(

I'm trying to hunt down a mk3 supra Shell.. use whast left of my petrol car to make a petrol RWD mk3 supra :D woooooohooooo