Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Know It's Not A Toyota

Bibbs

In acknowledgment of some owners being likely to take to the track, the car’s roof has a blister on the right-hand side that can accommodate a crash helmet.

What does that mean? :unsure:

In acknowledgment of some owners being likely to take to the track, the car’s roof has a blister on the right-hand side that can accommodate a crash helmet.

What does that mean? :unsure:

Basically, the drivers side of the roof has a 'bump' in it, so there is extra headroom for the driver.

An example is Ryan, he used to have to take the roof of his 2 to take it around a track, cos with a helmet on, the top of the helmet was over the roof line..

Oh I can see now - the raised up bit yea? So what happens if you take a passenger with a crash helmet on a track day? :huh:

9-1319.jpg

A passenger can 'slouch' more, whereas the driver needs to be in a comfortable postition to actually drive...

I see! :D Maybe it's like the rear seats in a Paseo - only small people need apply!

i am a tvr fan and i di think its kinda menacing and sexy, but,.....that back end?,....hmmmmmm

looks like it is a motorised pop out, fold in jobby (like a powerhood roof or something), and that the pic was takem mid-way through the retracting stage - know what i mean?

still,......you would,...wouldnt ya :thumbsup:

i hate it its ott yeah most supercars are different but i prefer subtle i could go for a wild kit on my car but no graphics and stupid colouerd interiors,

but the wheels look the same as on nash's yaris t-sport

and things like the xk8 look like a presitege motor but they can sure shift,

look at the louvres (well if you can call them that) on the front?????? loosk like they were scuptured by an epileptic with a chainsaw!!!!!!

the back is even worse.. looks like one guy designed the bumper, another the exhaust, etc etc, and they all misread the size guidelines to produce something that did not fit at all... but they tried anyway, bless em.

I'm not a TVR fan -to me they are badly made, glorifed kit cars, fast, sexy, but rubbish. when the Tuscan (current shape) came out it looked like they had made a proper car, it seemed solid (for a TVR), looked sleak and sexy.

that looks like some living scenery out of the texas chainsaw massacre.

like is said..

ITS FUGLY

looks like somethin out of "footballers wives", but worse.

***** ON A BIKE!!!!!!! the interior is even more minging!!!!!!

That last post was BEFORE I noticed the noggin space to accomidate the swell heated TVR driving Ejits head!!!!!

AAARRRRG it get WORSE AN WORSE!!!!!

you think they could have had a bump on the other side to so it doesn't look like it needs a severe dose of cheimotherapy???

the double bump roof looked sweet on the viper GTS and the RX-7. on that it just gives me another reason to intensly dislike it. if I ever see one on the road (likely, I live right by a main TVR dealership) I WILL point an laugh.

I'd rather be seen in a fiat multipla :lol: at least multipla drivers didn;t pay much, and got a practical reliable car!!!!

How can you say that !! (especially with a Probe and a Skoda on the drive).

Sorry, I like my super cars to be ugly .. like I prefer the mk1 NSX to the new one ..

All this curvey, bubble car kack .. get rid of it all. All these supercars looking like wide body micras .. pah ..