Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Summer Is Here!

JappyBeast

It been so warm today, everyone is in a good mood... used about £10 worth of fuel just driving about with the glass out.

Washed all the bird poo off the MR2 and got the wheels back to mirror status.

one bit of sunshine and ogmore by sea was packed i managed to get down there and park up with the kids for an ice cream

Where's my thanks?

I bring you guys back Spanish sunshine and I don't even get a tiny bit of gratitude..... :(

Was nice weather here in luton too. Manage to take the tubby out for a nice 20 mile drive. Dont get to drive it much :crybaby::crybaby: That was the first time i drove it in 2 weeks :lol::lol:

jerry!!

warm in the UK? cant be...

anyway gonna leave the spanish sun for some turkish sun

I was attempting to fix some chaps stereo this afternoon and the sun was beating down on me... was getting a right proper sweat on!!!

I hate working in the summer!!!!!

i had me t-bars out today too. got busted by the OAPs in town for playing "Smack my b*tch up" to loud though!

its well nice in cleethorpes! lol am in 3/4's from now till september :D lol Jess thinks i should shave my legs haha

must of been nice.. wife cleaned the kitchen floor... its always me that gets lumbered with that job

get her to wax them instead

nah, had my eyebrows waxed before and that was bad enough. let her wax your legs!

PML, how come you waxed your eyebrows?

I remember I put a sticker on my forehead messing about once & just caught 1 row of eyebrow hair & the pain was unreal, took me ages to get the !Removed! thing off

get her to wax them instead

nah, had my eyebrows waxed before and that was bad enough. let her wax your legs!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllll nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo