Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Else Wake Upto Snow?

TheNissanMan

It's a bit daft down here, went out to take some country shots and then thought it might not be the best idea!!!

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

only a cool 20oC sunny day today, with a bit of rain.

I might go to the beach later on

It's snowing down in Maidstone but only settling on cars, as it's been raining yesterday and last night I guess.

Snowing here at the moment.. there is an inch or so lying on the cars ans on the grassed areas... no doubt more to follow throughout the day.

In Gillingham we have had about a inch covering in the last 2 hours and its still falling. Great pic's rhaines

about 3 inches settled on the ground and about 4 on the car in Longfield (Kent)!

Just drove back from my girlfriends house and parked back on my drive (which is at a slant). Got out the car and it started sliding down the drive :eek::eek:

Nothing I could do! luckily it stopped about a meter later, just been out and salted down the drive so hopefully my car is still there :lol:

In Gillingham we have had about a inch covering in the last 2 hours and its still falling. Great pic's rhaines

Considering it was sunny here yesterday, managed to cut the grass as well...this morning snow snow snow every where...not as bad as you though Rhaines :eek: :eek: :eek: Luckily you had the navarra ;) ;) nice photo's as well...................Should have a TOC snow man Competition..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

just been out and salted down the drive so hopefully my car is still there :lol:

I will not rust away that quickly ;) :D :lol:

No snow here.................cold bright and sunny

we have snow :D

and smoftah, ive got same issue as you... my car gets so far up my drive and then the back end starts spinnin and goin all over the place.... at which i abondon it and hope it stays on my driveway lol x

we had a couple of inches, just on the grass and cars though... none on the roads :(

annddd.. now its all melted away :( i hope we get more :(

got a thunder storm here now

Not to bad here woke up to snow. But just on top of the house roofs and grass. Roads are clear now and now the sunshine is out :)

jerry!!

I was driving home last night and it was snowing quite badly.

Not the ideal weather to be in a Supra.

about 3 inches settled on the ground and about 4 on the car in Longfield (Kent)!

It was pretty much the same here in East London/Essex :o Bloody horrible stuff :angry:

Thankfully it has almost all gone now :D

This is rediculous - I left my mates house at 5am this morning, in my shorts and everything was white over!!!

Its %$(ING APRIL sort it out!!!!!!

BTW, its proper snowing again!

We've put sledges back out on display at my work with the message....

"Go sledging this spring with Halfords"

But you're right Andy... it's a bit mad!

I'm looking forward to when it snows for the first time on my birthday in August!

After last years JAE I wouldn't be surprised if we had a white JAE this year, would make it a tad different!!!

[sings] I'm dreaming of a white JAE.... Just like ones we used to.... [gets his coat]

We woke up to around the same amount of snow as you Ryan,

and quickly changed our minds on taking the s15 for a drive :lol:

Its mostly gone now though, the sun came out and melted most ot if.

But saying that it is lightly snowing on & off so i guess it may be back :shutit: :help:

We had a few inches here in Dagenham, Essex ... it had settled mainly on the houses and cars .. has melted now .I wanted to clean the car today aswell lol . Snow in april .. Wtf lol

I want some summer sun please lol

We had a bit during the night, here in Ireland, I believe :lol: It was all gone by the time I woke, which wasn't too early. :rolleyes:

I had intended doing a bit in the garden, but a few flakes fell while I was looking at some weeds which will live for another day, so I decided that it was a day to light the fire etc. :D