Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got My Self A Little Teapot

.Chris

Yup, after 2 years of my T3 finally got myself a tsport. picking it up on wednesday.

Got a few things ordered for it already (still trying to decide what wind deflectors... any recomendations?).

Anyway any things I should look out for when picking it up? I know there are a few issues with the clutch judder etc.

Its a Phase 2 2005 model. (i pref them to phase 1! dont care that majority dont! lol)

I tried to track down a blue one... but could only find a 5 door (which is cool but jsut outa my price range) so going with the bandwagon of a thunder grey one!

will keep up to date with the things im doing to it i exspect... lol

Enjoy it when you get it :)

I picked mine up earlier today and when I finally stop driving around in it and the sun makes a rare appearance I'll post some pics :yahoo:

yeh first couple of weeks will be getting used to it, then ill probally take it up NTF to have a little fiddle make over!

got a nice roatrip in may down to brighton from bristol (i go on the a and b roads) which is an awsome 2- 3 hour drive in the t3 so should be wicked in the tsport!

Wahey!

You should bring it to castle comb for jap fest!

A few of us are going down from yaris club!

im there every year mate!

theres a meet the day before at gordano as well =)

Youll have to meet up with me so we can compare Chris!!!!!!! :P Glad to hear u got it though...Where u buying it from?

filton. mr.t toyota world. had to get it brought down from birmingham i think as there arnt any around here atm!

sure we will pass ways at hambrook lights at some point lol! you go to japest?

poo! its in mr t atm

picking it up friday now, picked up on a few lilttle things when i went out in yesterday. spare wheel cover was cracked, so thats being replaced... also it was pulling to the left quite alot so they are going to sort out the tracking.

but its is absolutly spotless. no marks or anywaything no wear marks on the wheel or gear stick either. the trip is all in khm atm so ill have to remeber how to change that again lol!

blown away at the condition. alot better then i was exspecting it to be.

dead happy! gunna be a nice weekends drive!

btw jo, can u still get the tsport mats?

yer im after some mats! if anyone knows where 2 get some. Please say.

congrats on the T-pot sunshine :thumbsup:

Ill ask Mike about it and see which main dealers still has them in stock for you luv.

Where is the meet on the 16th then? And what club is it with? I might have to nip up too :)

Hang on a mo...U sed its at Toyota World...Is that the one in Patchway/Filton?

I was on the phone to my bloke this morning and he did say there was a nice TSport in the car park, 3door, Same colour as mine and it looked tidy!!

And he did say it was a Phase up from mine!!! WOOOOOO i think its the one!!! :):):):)

haha knew it! yeh they mentioned him having look at it has his misses had one... i was like haha thats blatenly jo's bloke. didnt say anything to them tho lol, just in case!

erm the meet is ment to be at gordano its a NTF meet. but im not going now as im in brighton. cutting it tight for japfest as well. probally have a v diry car lol!

What you doing in Brighton?? You at Uni or something? Lol yeah it was him snooping!!!!

Get some pics up!!!!!!

nah i run a club night here in bristol and brighton. got some friends that live there. :)

btw dont worry about the mats... they gave me free tsport ones!

let your bloke know i was fully aware of yours being there too lol, conviently parked behind mine when i was moving it lol!

will get some pics up asap... not been home yet... lol!

im still slightly annoided atm, had a really nice drive with it yesterday, but its still pulling to the left slightly, its not as bad as it was, its just very annoying, and could be dangerous, ill have to take it back in soon. grrr. shame as that is the only thing thats wrong with it, everything else is perfect!

absolutly love it!

If you want wind deflectors go for genuine toyota ones, they look better than the cheap eBay ones in my opinion.

yeh pref them too as well, gunna inquire about them when i go back in.

anyone got a product/order code?

Ive had my balancing and tracking done twice now and mine still pulls, the wheel also starts to vibrate/shake as i go past a certain speed...

i have exactly that... lol yeh "certain speed". bit annoying, but its been alot better since it came back from toyota... and i sorted the tyre pressures properly lol! its really not that bad now...

apprently all cars should pull the left slight as a safety feature (obviously not loads very minmal) incase you fall asleep, have a heart attack etc, to stop the car from going into oncoming traffic... dunno if thats true though... makes sense!

Suppose it does make sense, before i had mine dont it was like it was taking a left hand turn when i let go of the wheel!! Lol it was really bad!

Yeah u like that...'Certain Speed' im guessing yours is the same, thing is it scares the hell out of me and makes me slow down,

I might have to coem have an eye spy on your car at some point!!! hehe!!!

yeh it makes me drive a bit more... within this countrys limits lol.

as annoying as it is, im glad that someone else has exactlty the same problem... im not alone!

i read that i can be down to the suspension etc. im probally going to get teins at some point... so will have to find out.

gunna take it up to ntf fairly soon so ill get li to have a look at it see if he can see anything too!

which ends of frenchay u at... ill have to roll through there lol!

Im by the duck pond, nearer the hospital end. Dont you live by the common bit still? Lol you know what i mean...

Yeah ill have to come and try and do a spotted on you!! It can be your firts spotted EVER in your TPOT!!!!!!! Woooo :)

ill make it easier for u to notice me... got some updates ill be doing this week :)

i used to go to that duck pond when i was a kid lol...

and lol the common bit, nah i live right by bromely heath school