Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got My Self A Little Teapot

.Chris

went on my first proper drive today, up to caslte combe then onto bath!

was really chuffed with the handling. Jo ill have to show you the route I use to get there... such a nice drive!

anyway got back and realised its statrting to get a few bits of dirt on it now, manning it up lol! but oh dear... the t3 really needs a wash lol!

ts_4.jpg

ts_5.jpg

*ponders...* :unsure:

square number plate on the front for me..................... :lol:

EDIT: :( damn - I can't... now, how do I delete this post :rolleyes:

oh yeah, forgot... fitted those today too! lol

I think only mods can delete posts... ghey

while im here a quick shop of where im going looks wise... got a few things ordered already... just need to decided on wheels, and i dont want to show the plans for the front yet lol!

enkeis.jpg

oh yeah, forgot... fitted those today too! lol

I think they look a bit more aggressive than the rectangular ones but I remembered I've got a cherished plate to put on sometime which doesn't 'work' if split into two lines.

Car looking good though Chris :)

how long is it though, coz 5 digits 6 at push can fit on one line.

Looking good, defo think the square plates look better!!!

Thought i saw u earlier but it wasnt as phase2, phase1!!! :( how dare they have the same car as ME!!! lol

Anyway, keep us updated with the pics hun!!!

5 digits. I wonder if it's still legal to have those shorter plates? :unsure:

As far as i know it is as my mate has a VW Corrado and his number plate reads 'G60 OBV' on one line ans the plate has been cut shorter to make it look better, he hasnt had a nt problems so far?! :)

I know what u mean about having it on two lines would look funny as i wanted a personalised plate reading

'XL11 JOX' which if split on to two lines would have looked weird it woild have been like this;

XL11

JOX

And it doesnt look quite right lol...Hmmmm:S

Yeah I know what you mean, I've got 5 digits and one of those is a '1' so maybe I can have a micro-plate :lol:

You can forget legal as soon as you put a square plate on a UK car. Though the 5-0 aren't going to be bothered unless you mess with the spacing.

The front one doesn't look too bad, but on the rear the square plate mounted on a panel that has a space for a regular one isn't a good look. It's almost as if you wanted a JDM car and are sorry to have a UK one. What's the point unless it's something exotic that you can't buy over here?

Legal UK plate sizes as far as I know for cars are:

520mm x 111mm

410mm x 111mm

350mm x 111mm

280mm x 203mm

But I do agree - the front plate definately looks the best - aggressive DRG :lol:

You can forget legal as soon as you put a square plate on a UK car. Though the 5-0 aren't going to be bothered unless you mess with the spacing.

The front one doesn't look too bad, but on the rear the square plate mounted on a panel that has a space for a regular one isn't a good look. It's almost as if you wanted a JDM car and are sorry to have a UK one. What's the point unless it's something exotic that you can't buy over here?

know what you are saying, but i really want to go with the jap look. obviously its early days atm, but i have alot more planned. And the tsport was technially made in japan, its all down to personal prefrance i supose.

its whole being different issue lol. probally because people in the UK arnt used to seeing a yaris with the rear plate like that. its the same in japan with them all sticking EU plates under there jap ones.

with regards to legallitys, its a bit of a hit an miss thing. like u said they arnt gunna flut an eye lid over it but its something that could be bought up, like you said spacing is fine and its really readble. but with the amount of imports in bristol, its not exactly gunna be to much of a sore thumb.

if i wanted to be the norm i would have bought a pug or some french car that would break down and probally not end up doing much to it. but im not that sort of person! hehe.

Jo that is actually no limits on the size of the plate, only the size of the lettering. so if you friends digits are standard size there is no problem at all!

lol you should get the number plate XJO 10X be really illegal and put some conviently places screws so its like X JO.10 X (not that im condoing that sort of thing) haha!

btw, what way to do you get to castle combe... i need to show you the nice drive way!

lol you should get the number plate XJO 10X be really illegal and put some conviently places screws so its like X JO.10 X (not that im condoing that sort of thing) haha!

When I put the old plates back on the Celica I needed some black and yellow bolts because of the way the plates were originally fitted - could I get any? NO! I tried a few places, all telling me that only grey bolts are available in an attempt to stop drivers 'making' different numbers or letters by clever placement of bolts. Ironically when I re-fitted the front plate it looked like it had a 'changed' letter on it because the original black bolt was drilled through a letter and I could only replace it with a grey one! :lol:

yet they continue to sell spray paint :!Removed!:

The number plate i wanted has gone so ill have to keep searching!! :(

i found the number plate X 8UM X

could easily be sold on for more then you can buy it :)

Finally got my plates transferred and new legal 'small' plates fitted:

gallery_13937_506_31282.jpg

Don't worry, I haven't run over her - it's my new upgraded security system :lol:

For some reason she has taken to lying under my car whenever I am working on it!

Looking good, got meself sumit earlier in the week too! Just need to get round to de-badging it!

ts_box1.jpg

ts_led1.jpg

ts_led2.jpg

ts_7.jpg

Look good mate, where did you get them from, alot of people on YCUK want Led rear lights!

I would be interested in the part numbers for those rear lamps, can you post the numbers please?

Kingo :thumbsup:

same here! where? and how much ? :P

ye you really have to see them in person to see how nice they are.

im in brighton atm. debadged the back on friday looks really nice! will get pics up after japfest and get the part number!

notice how the cone appears in the 2nd picture!

oh and nice lights btw. Very smart

all the cool people have leds.... :P

taken last year:

led.jpg