Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What A Day!

haze20

Hello all,

Yesterday was a good day, In the morning I arranged with a buyer from eBay to collect my BMW in the afternoon which went perfectly well and the cash is now in my bank account.

Then during the day I found out that I passed 3 exams for work (recently promoted), first time, I needed these results asap.

Finally I got a delivery date for my brand new company car !!!!!!!! Yes an 08 Toyota Auris T Spirit 2.0 D-4D. Its due next Wednesday 07/08/2008.

I'm not too concerned about the issues other's are having because I'm not paying for it but I will keep you updated with "Ownership" when it arrives.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ive had mine a week and other than a slightly foggy headlight its fine. no rattles squeaks etc.

ive had mine a week and other than a slightly foggy headlight its fine. no rattles squeaks etc.

Good times :yahoo:

Finally I got a delivery date for my brand new company car !!!!!!!! Yes an 08 Toyota Auris T Spirit 2.0 D-4D. Its due next Wednesday 07/08/2008.

Cool - but you might be waiting longer than you think cos' it's only April in the rest of the UK :lol:

Hello all,

Yesterday was a good day, In the morning I arranged with a buyer from eBay to collect my BMW in the afternoon which went perfectly well and the cash is now in my bank account.

Then during the day I found out that I passed 3 exams for work (recently promoted), first time, I needed these results asap.

I'm not too concerned about the issues other's are having because I'm not paying for it but I will keep you updated with "Ownership" when it arrives.

pleased for you :thumbsup:

but i'm sure you meant 07/05/08.... anyways, good luck :)

Cool - but you might be waiting longer than you think cos' it's only April in the rest of the UK :lol:

Hello all,

pleased for you :thumbsup:

but i'm sure you meant 07/05/08.... anyways, good luck :)

LOL, yeh 7.5.08 is what I meant.!!!