Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tints

x JoJo x

Approx how much do u guys think it will be to tint my rear three winows???? just rough ideas??

and ideas wherte to go???? :)

well when i got my civic done its was £180 for the whole car and it came with a lifetime guarantee. so back three i'm guessing about £100 or so? back window is meant to be the hardest to tint.

i went to vampire tints in penge, london.

Approx how much do u guys think it will be to tint my rear three winows???? just rough ideas??

and ideas wherte to go???? :)

it will cost you £25 if you can get to essex.. top job you wont be disappointed!. got all 5 windows and sun strip for £125

Im not too sure about tinting all 5 see...cos at the same time i want it to be the legal limit...

So not too sure, defo get the 3 back uns done.

Don't do the fronts. Every time you see the 5-0 you'll be wondering if they're going to stop you and give you the standard £30 fine & an order to remove them. Lots of people get away with it, but lots of others get done.

And you increase your chances of having an accident - even if it's just something stupid like bumping into something on your driveway you'll be kicking yourself for having limited your visibility like that just to make the car look cool.

To be fair mine at front are legal limit and there is no noticeable difference in visability, its only when you have quite dark ones at the front it gets dangerous!

At night from the outside the fronts seem as dark as the back aswell!

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links