Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav T200

tomtoyota

I have a 2001 avensis with the old T200 sat nav and after 100000 miles of good motoring the sat nav as started to play up ie it does not seem to recognise the cd and it keeps asking for me to open the unit and inspect the cd. I do this then it won't load it up and if it does it then tells me to take it out again. I have tried different discs but keep getting the same messages, has it come to its end or does someone know where I could get it repaired at a reasonable price

I have a 2001 avensis with the old T200 sat nav and after 100000 miles of good motoring the sat nav as started to play up ie it does not seem to recognise the cd and it keeps asking for me to open the unit and inspect the cd. I do this then it won't load it up and if it does it then tells me to take it out again. I have tried different discs but keep getting the same messages, has it come to its end or does someone know where I could get it repaired at a reasonable price

Mine did that - only thing that worked was replacing the unit in the boot. Thankfully I had an extended warrenty that paid for it though!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links