Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

"bee Sting" Aerials

Darkside

Has anyone changed to a shorter screw in aerial? and , if so, is there any noticeable loss in reception?

Been giving my aerial a bit of a twanging in and out of garage. seems fine but want to avoid a breakage. :fear:

Not ried but I rarely use the radio to tell the difference. I have caught the earial several times )it catches all those height gauges goind through the Channel Tunnel) but it is dead flexible and has not yet come to any harm.

Regards

Has anyone changed to a shorter screw in aerial? and , if so, is there any noticeable loss in reception?

Been giving my aerial a bit of a twanging in and out of garage. seems fine but want to avoid a breakage. :fear:

Jist let some o the air oot yer tyres and ye'll be fine. Get yer moneys worth oot the run flats !! :lol: :lol:

I changed the Aerial on a Verso to a bee sting there does not seem to be any change in Fm reception although Am can be a bit crackely but whether that is the aerials fault or just bad reception I do not know

Would like to change but just know some !Removed! will steal it.

Having broken the aerial on my old Rav a couple of times, I decided to change it on my new one. Would not say its a beesting

as such, just a shorter one. Cant say Iv'e noticed any difference in reception. See photo -

100_0548.jpg

Having broken the aerial on my old Rav a couple of times, I decided to change it on my new one. Would not say its a beesting

as such, just a shorter one. Cant say Iv'e noticed any difference in reception. See photo -

100_0548.jpg

dya get the neeburs tree tae grow at the same angle?? Weel done.

dya get the neeburs tree tae grow at the same angle?? Weel done. Ah kent that estate - is it no jist***************??

:eek::eek::eek: Bothy, do me a favour, READ your own signature, and think of identity fraud :thumbsup:

dya get the neeburs tree tae grow at the same angle??

:eek::eek::eek: Bothy, do me a favour, READ your own signature, and think of identity fraud :thumbsup:

gotcha!

Bothy, as I dont want Campbells, Hawkers, Pikeys and basically the internet knowing where I live, please remove the reference to above street.

gotcha! Given the size of the area, not a lot of the UKs population will have a clue Dave. And with the photos of yur RAV emblazoned everywhere, it would be an easier job ploughin thru a dustbin fur yer identity. However, as I have enough trouble, and spend enuf time ploughing thru my own dustbin looking fur stuff, then I will never have time tae run aroon the areas of Motherwell....and as fur my signature, its relating to a charity which is more regulated than any company is. The names and addresses submitted, and we have 9000 of them, are kept confidential.

As regards me, its a very easy 2 seconds to obtain my full identity by doing a Whois on the website name/s I use - even right down to my address. I don't much care. If anyone wanted tae nick ma RAV which is the ony thing I have of value, its a bit distinctive with the wheels and front brakes.

Well thats your opinion and you are entitled to that, as I dont want made reference to the actual area of the town where I live I would like it removed.

Regardless of what individual people wish to show on the net and regardless of how quickly you can retrieve such information, if someone does not wish to have their location mentioned then others should respect this.

The post had therefore been edited accordingly. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info folks.

May just get the eBay revved up as I think the original will not be my flexible friend for long.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links