Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cut Up Twice In One Day!

dazwan

Can't believe how bad drivers are getting!

Twice at the same roundabout today I've been cut up by people drifting across lanes! I wanted to turn right at the roundabout so got in the right hand lane, when I set off both the motorcycle and white van man (bike this morning, van this lunchtime) decided they wanted to get into my lane (from lefthand lane), cut right across the inside lane before drifting back out again and going straight on :ffs: No indicators, no apology, no F :censor: ing clue! :ffs:

When are people going to learn to use f :censor: ing roundabouts, and stop drifting across lanes! I should have nudged both of them and gone for an insurance claim! :ffs: And broken the Damn bikers legs!!!!! (apologies to any bikers on here, as I know most bikers are better drivers than the majority of car drivers).

[RANT OVER!]

Thank you :angry:

Maybe it's the time of the year or the cold weather but the standard of driving this last week is appauling, if I get tailgaited one more time! :ffs:

i've been experiencing that as well lately, lots of cars just decide to cut up in front without signals whatsoever :censor: :censor: :ffs:

a car from a junction saw me coming but still decided to come out and had to brake hard :ffs: :ffs:

should have just clippe him Kenny, & claimed on his/her insurance.

ive seen some stupid stuff on the way back from work on the m25 - one guy came screaming up behind me across 2 lanes, flashed me then moved to the fast lane - drove past, swerved as if he were going to hit me & then cut in front of me & slowed down!!!!!!! :ffs:

shame it was a Lexus really :unsure:

J

not worth clipping him in his rover (forgot which model, was some old one!! :P )

a lexus driver like that..... <_<

lots of cars keep weaving through traffic in london as well, like this ford puma today thinking he must have been schumacher :ffs:

Twice at the same roundabout today I've been cut up by people drifting across lanes! I wanted to turn right at the roundabout so got in the right hand lane, when I set off both the motorcycle and white van man (bike this morning, van this lunchtime) decided they wanted to get into my lane (from lefthand lane), cut right across the inside lane before drifting back out again and going straight on :ffs: No indicators, no apology, no F :censor: ing clue! :ffs:

When are people going to learn to use f :censor: ing roundabouts, and stop drifting across lanes! I should have nudged both of them and gone for an insurance claim! :ffs: And broken the Damn bikers legs!!!!! (apologies to any bikers on here, as I know most bikers are better drivers than the majority of car drivers).

[RANT OVER!]

Thank you :angry:

yeah that was me in the van.. sorry bout that.. was eating a mars bar, whilst on the phone and i had spilt a bit of coffee on my lap and there was a bit of totty on the otherside of the road

sorry bout that :D :P

yeah that was me in the van.. sorry bout that.. was eating a mars bar, whilst on the phone and i had spilt a bit of coffee on my lap and there was a bit of totty on the otherside of the road

sorry bout that  :D  :P

You sure weren't having a ciggie at the same time Steve??????? :P :P and trying to change radio stations while eating the mars bar?????

I think its the cold weather freezing peoples brains what they need is a car with a decent heater like a Toyota to thaw there &#33;Removed&#33; brains out

I've been out and about today and the amount of times I've been over taken in speed limits and I don't mean in the 70 zones either

Twice at the same roundabout today I've been cut up by people drifting across lanes! I wanted to turn right at the roundabout so got in the right hand lane, when I set off both the motorcycle and white van man (bike this morning, van this lunchtime) decided they wanted to get into my lane (from lefthand lane), cut right across the inside lane before drifting back out again and going straight on  No indicators, no apology, no F  ing clue! 

When are people going to learn to use f  ing roundabouts, and stop drifting across lanes! I should have nudged both of them and gone for an insurance claim!  And broken the Damn bikers legs!!!!! (apologies to any bikers on here, as I know most bikers are better drivers than the majority of car drivers).

Well this is a repetitive story all around the world, not only in european roads. So my suggestion is to keep an eye on them! because U dont want damage your car, cause U care about it. They dont.

I'm not saying that they may do whatever they want, just to avoid a possible bad moment.

But I agree, there are sometimes that I like to be driving a falling apart and rusty chevrolet truck, with a huge front bumper with (intentionally) sharpy edges... and when they cut BOOOOMMMM :boxing::boxing:

"UPS, sorry i didn't see you" or..." my brakes are not good, U know these old coffee makers..." :lol:

Chilly Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

My really hate is when drivers have their rear fog lights on - FOR NO REASON !!! I rearly if ever use the rear fog as it's never been that bad. I've seen people with them on in clear weather. The worst is when they pput them on in heavy rain as they actually distract you.

You don't need them on if your sitting ion a traffic jam !

Or if there is a slight mist

Please PLease use them sparingly !

sorry my rant is getting to me now - I think I'll go and have a lie down :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Kaz

put your full beam on next time...

Aaaand....Relax!!!! :D

Glad to know I'm not alone :group-cuddles:

Maybe we should do this weekly, certainly clears the Monday morning Blues :hokus-pokus:

Theres a simple anwser to while 99% of other drivers are acting like c :censor: cks this time of year..its not the cold or anything.

Its the stupid rush for last minute christmas shopping. Idiots the lot of em. Should shove an xmas tree up thier merry a :censor: ses :angry:

Ooh yes I'm with you mate.... so often I hhave seriously contemplated piling into them to "teach them".

my pet hate right now is roundabouts... a stream of traffic comming from the right.. yes you give way to the right.. UNLESS you are already on the roundabout!!!so I'm stiing there half my car on the rounabout so they have do drive AROUND me and they beep me... I swear lots and beep and gesture madly and they look at me as if its my fault!!!!

its typical when ever i happens I'm in the supra.. if I was in the probe I'd bea lot more likely to "claim my space", let them hit me, then claim my respray (with a but of luck they would write it off)... is it natrual to feel like this to other roadusers??? :lol:

its typical when ever i happens I'm in the supra.. if I was in the probe I'd bea lot more likely to "claim my space", let them hit me, then claim my respray (with a but of luck they would write it off)... is it natrual to feel like this to other roadusers??? 

lol I did once brake hard in front of a guy who was flashing me to move out of the 3rd lane on the motorway. IF he hadent flashed me like a fool I would have let him pass but the sheer arrogance of 'ordering' me out of the way was too much. Especially considering there was 4 cars in front of me travelling at even speed (bout 80mph)...it would have made no difference at all in he got in front of me.

So dab dab I go on the brakes and by eck did he sh :censor: t his panty liner. I then deliberatley created a gap with the car in front of me so I could see his beady little eyes light up with what he thought was an 'undercut oppertunity' .lol I just speeded up the minute he kicked down and narrowe the gap... kept boxing him in untill my turnoff... he didnt even look in my direction when i went down the slip road off the motorway. I rarely go this far but im getting quite pee'd off these days at other 'drivers'

Ooh yes I'm with you mate.... so often I hhave seriously contemplated piling into them to "teach them".

my pet hate right now is roundabouts... a stream of traffic comming from the right.. yes you give way to the right.. UNLESS you are already on the roundabout!!!so I'm stiing there half my car on the rounabout so they have do drive AROUND me and they beep me... I swear lots and beep and gesture madly and they look at me as if its my fault!!!!

its typical when ever i happens I'm in the supra.. if I was in the probe I'd bea lot more likely to "claim my space", let them hit me, then claim my respray (with a but of luck they would write it off)... is it natrual to feel like this to other roadusers??? :lol:

why were you siting on the roundabout??? I imagine because it was busy?? and your exit was blocked?? or chocker with traffic.... probably blocked because someone's pulled out across the roundabout across other traffic...stopping other people exiting...and have to drive "around" people who should have more sense than to block an exit?

One of the main reasons roads get snarled up is because people block entrances/exits.

Vipes

my exit was perfectly clear, the reason I don't just plunge in is because I know the idiots will pile into the side of my car, despite that I had right of way as I was ON the roundabout before they were..... so I have to creap out to give them worning that I am comming, otherwise, as I'll say, they'll hit my car. its a poxy miniroundabout and people don't treat it like a roundabout...

now when I'm in the probe I will claim my right or way and let the tossers pile into me, it'll be legally their fault. :lol:

I also have done the jam on your brakes to scare a tailgater.. if they hit you.. again its their fault.. funny how they keep their distance after that ;)

ah..fair enough!!

Yeah, if someone is driving up your ***** hit the brakes and have em pile into you.

don't forget to get out with a bad neck... there's a few grand there for you...oh don't forget the paranoia when ever you get back into a car....your just waiting for someone to hit you again...few more grand there.... oh..and you get to have a new car...as the Yaris TS is small.... ( my motor) it has to crumple well to do well in the safety tests...so much that it's easily written off...another reason why the insurance is quite high. Oh don't forget to sue the other driver for driving without due care and attention. Doesn't matter why you break...it's up to the person behind to leave adequate stopping distance.

Happy hunting!!

Oh...and I've not done it before....honest guv! :P

I wish I had the balls to slam on when these idiot are up may *****.

What really gets to me is when it's some mother with a 10 year old kid in the passenger seat, sitting 6 inches off my bumper. Putting your own life at risk is bad enough, but putting the lives of your family at risk! that's stupid, but then maybe it's evolution in action :lol:

:lol:

If you only get cut up twice a day, think yourself lucky. In some places not too far removed from the UK, you have just got to assume that every other car/van/truck has got it in for you. That's what horns are for. Just use liberally, even if the other road users are not doing anything silly or dangerous, because you can be sure that they are about to!

Seriously though, I'm glad that I've had motorbike training because unless you observe 110% of the time you are going to come a cropper fairly quickly here. I've had my car for a couple of months now, with almost 9000km on the clock, and I've yet to have the slightest bump.

Observe, observe, observe, hoot the horn, observe...