Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Long For £100 To Fill Up?

matty2767

had to fill up this week after seeing the prices rise daily. it was £1.30/ltr tonight costing £60 to fill up and i noticed on the bbc website that it was going up another 2.5p/ltr prompting me to wonder how long it will be until it costs £100 to fill up my avensis. it might seem a long way off but it would only mean diesel to be around £1.90/ltr

no real need for the post really just thought i would share this with you guys :huh:

Already £100 down in Basingstoke to fillup the pickup and prices still going up and up!

If you have a 60 litre tank when it gets to about £1.67 a litre, with a 55 litre tank about £1.82 a litre will get you to the £100 per tank. So that will be in about 2 weeks time at the current rate of increase.

I doubt it'll be long, the most i've put in was £72 so far but my dad put £84 in his Lexus a few weeks ago :blink:

Well atleast everytime I fill up I can get a warm fluffy feeling from knowing that all my "green" taxes are being put to good use making the world a better place by being spent on environmental projects - or maybe not. I accept that driving my car causes harm to the environment and wouldn't mind paying a green tax if this was spent on negating this effect but it isn't. It simply goes in to a bottomless pit with all the other tax I pay to fund .... er, well what does it fund? It can't be the health service or schools so I guess it must be to pay for the MPs' pay rise. Blimey this IS getting politacal but remember, you started it! :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

And most of that is government TAX! They are a bunch of silly motherubikers. And what also makes me angry is the environMETALists and stupid ubiken cyclists who are pointing a finger and saying "Haha" :ffs: They and the government hide behind this "Global boring" *****e and then claim that *puts on whiney imitation voice* "Oh, that is good that the fuel price is high so people won't drive their cars so it will be good for the environment" :yawn: If global boring does exist, then how come they are only tackling the source of 13% of the so called "emissions"? (and even that is probably exagerated) What about the other 87%? Nope, I thought not, even if global boring does exist they aren't interested in tackling it, just ciphening off money :censor:

So what we know is:

-The government isn't interesting even in some stupid crazy hippy agenda of preventing global boring

-If they were they would not focus their main resources on going after cars

-Cars only account for 13% of emissions in this hell hole, what about the other 87%?

And most of that is government TAX! They are a bunch of silly motherubikers. And what also makes me angry is the environMETALists and stupid ubiken cyclists who are pointing a finger and saying "Haha" :ffs: They and the government hide behind this "Global boring" *****e and then claim that *puts on whiney imitation voice* "Oh, that is good that the fuel price is high so people won't drive their cars so it will be good for the environment" :yawn: If global boring does exist, then how come they are only tackling the source of 13% of the so called "emissions"? (and even that is probably exagerated) What about the other 87%? Nope, I thought not, even if global boring does exist they aren't interested in tackling it, just ciphening off money :censor:

So what we know is:

-The government isn't interesting even in some stupid crazy hippy agenda of preventing global boring

-If they were they would not focus their main resources on going after cars

-Cars only account for 13% of emissions in this hell hole, what about the other 87%?

They go after cars as they know every one has one and sometimes two.... It's easy money and even easier to get us to pay..Fuel Tax, Road Tax, Congestion Tax, Toll Tax....I even heard the other day there putting up the toll on the QE2 bridge during the day, and extra 50p for cars.....and the cause...To stop congestion.. :blink: :blink: ..at night it is going to be free........Well bugger me with a stick...dont most of us work during the day...or drive to our night shift's during the day....

It only gets better............O and to fill the RAV this Friday cost me £62.....Should last another 400 miles before I see another garage...or not being the case, if the strike still goes ahead next Friday....

As said before a load of times on here...in olden days the robbers wore masks.....This day and age they dont and we get to call him DARLING as well....... :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

we aren't buying fuel - it's an illusion.

the thing you pull into is a tax station, not a petrol station

You then pay tax and get a bonus of 25% in fuel.

The thing that you pump with your right foot is the taxclerator and the things at the top of your cylinders are the tax injectors!