Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front T-sport Or Rs Bumper Wiring?

navygm

hi,

could someone tell me if i can fit a t-sport front bumper (the one with fog lamps) in a standard yaris 1.0lt 2000 model??

if so, can i wire the fog lamps to get them working??

any t-sport owner can tell me from where do they switch on?

thanks

any t-sport owner can tell me from where do they switch on?

From the indicator stalk, there is another part to it for the front and back lights, first click/twist front fogs, continue to second twist for rear lights.

Plus there is a dash warning light to let you know which ones are on.

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

anyone knows if the yaris standard has got the same wiring as the t-sport? in a standard do i have the wiring and connector for the fog lamps?

any help?

anyone knows if the yaris standard has got the same wiring as the t-sport? in a standard do i have the wiring and connector for the fog lamps?

any help?

The stalk wont operate the new front fogs. I don't know if it is adaptable or you need to swap it with a t-sport one. If you fitted the foglamps as an accesory, I think they had a dash mounted switch near the beam dipper.

any help?

The stalk wont operate the new front fogs. I don't know if it is adaptable or you need to swap it with a t-sport one. If you fitted the foglamps as an accesory, I think they had a dash mounted switch near the beam dipper.

i'm going to use a dash mount switch but i'm still uncertain regards the wiring if it does have the same wiring as the t sport.. it will save me re wiring them and maybe if there's the wiring i can connect only the foglamps to the plugs..

will have to check this

thanks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links