Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pic's Of My New Car

Oli

Oh man that sounds really bad. My heart goes out to him. Was there another driver involved or was it him alone? Hey where you with him oli?

jerry!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oli

• Macca.17

• Surinder

• jerry phipps

There wasn't another car involved thank god. I was about 5 miles away and came down when i heard...

I went to see the car yesterday to rip some of the stuff out of it. When i saw the car i nearly FU :ffs: :ffs: ING cried i swear, there isnt a panel on the car not wrecked, even the bootlid is mangled. The guy where the car is at the moment said insurance have looked at it n just saw it n sed "Its FUC :ffs: ED.

BUT on the other hand he was also on about replacing the car :unsure: i doubt this will happen, and even if it did, i dont think i would be allowed the car. Ive got to go back there to take some more stuff off the car, i want to take my TTE springs off, do you think its worth taking them off? Anyone wana offer me a hand to do it?

Cheers

Tom

I'll help you with the filter but as for the springs i don't fancy trying.

by the way just ignore that other post. My :censor: work mates posted it!

Hi macca

The rears would be easy but the front's would be hard mate if you dont know how to do it mate. Personally i wouldn't bover mate. Hey have you got the insurance where if it's written off in the first year from new they will replace it for you?

Thats what direct line and tescos do mate :thumbsup: I hope this is so mate then that means that you are going to get your car replaced mate :thumbsup: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I agree with Jerry on the whole, and the rears might be a !Removed! to take off depending on the damage done. Also you may have to to put the old springs back or the insurance people may get fussy and at worst void your claim. And putting the springs is defo gonna be a pain.

I think ur rite jerry im not gona bother taking the springs off, im going to see the car ina bit to put the old air box back on, the blitz kit is for sale if anyone is interested??

I will be taking pictures of the car and will post them on when i get them if anyone wants to see them?

As for the insurance they havnt confirmed its a write off as yet, but im pretty certain it is, i think i will just have a pay out as the car is 18months old.

What sort of pay out do you think ill be looking at if i get one?

Thanks surinder for your advice on the springs aswell :thumbsup:

Tom!

I agree with Jerry on the whole, and the rears might be a !Removed! to take off depending on the damage done. Also you may have to to put the old springs back or the insurance people may get fussy and at worst void your claim. And putting the springs is defo gonna be a pain.

I think it's going to be easiler to just leave them on. For the £70 - £90 you would get i'd just cut your loses and start again.

Plus you wont know if there damaged in anyway... cut your losses like said.

Sorry to hear it tho.

unluck macca thats another yaris thats been spun! trust me ive been there but i didnt come off as worse to my fortune!

unlucky buddy

:(

Hi macca

I would have thought that they would pay you back market value dont you think. After all you car is 18 months old so you should get the going rate for how much it's worth? I dont know :huh: Keep your fingers crossed that they give you a good amount back to help you towards the new car.

jerry!!