Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Sale. Rav 4.2 A Bar/guard

Parts-King

Hello Raver's

I have a front A guard for sale to fit RAV 4.2 models from 2000 on. The part number is PZ415-X0950-00

The retail price is £253.51 DELIVERED

OUR PRICE IS £205.63 Delivered to any UK address (Sorry NO International sales on this due to the size of box)

Save yourself nearly £50 and snap up this cancelled order. ONE ONLY AVAILABLE

If you are unsure if this will fit your car, PLEASE PM THE CHASSIS NUMBER over to me, comes finished in black with chrome RAV trim as per the picture

142126925_o.jpg

Kingo :thumbsup:

How hard are they to put on? ;)

Duncs - its too hard tae fit ower yer heid. An the missus won't see it as a good method of wearing a chastity belt.....altho I could see it firmly placed aroon yer crown!

Easy enuff! Read Roberts thread here, number 754. He made light work of it.........after reading the instructions :D:

Yep, it was easy, only an hour or so, even managed a glass of wine (using the dustbin as a drinks table, which amused my neighbours) :toast:

**Kingo makes notes..............Robert has a quality drinks table, inc drinks :D:

If we get the new rav on saturday, this is one of the first things we will be after!

But dont want to buy it before we buy a car lol

Sold

Thank you Lelly, you can wheel your wheelie bin to the car as a make shift drinks table too ;) Robert will pop over and fit it for you if you like, he is an expert now after all :D:

Sold

Thank you Lelly, you can wheel your wheelie bin to the car as a make shift drinks table too ;) Robert will pop over and fit it for you if you like, he is an expert now after all :D:

No, thank you Kingo, :thumbsup:

I'm going to lay down next my car looking sorry for myself until my husband decides to help me out! Failing that hopefully Robert can read instructions now and hop over to fit it for me (along with the side steps!) and I can sip the wine! :D

• 2 months later...
hi

i want buy the guard for rav4 but im leve in the swed :(

can u help me about that ?

cankerkuk76@hotmail.com

Try sending Parts-King a PM, to see if he has any in stock. :thumbsup:

(Just in case: Find Parts-King in the posts above, click on his name and you will be given the option to send him a message ;) )

Sorry this part is now SOLD I can get more stock but the price has gone up

Due to the size and weight of this item, we can only ship it to UK mainland addresses only

[ok thnxxx but how can i find email to writ to him

Click on the Lindop Brothers link under his nice Toyota sign in his signature, this will open a new web page. Click on Parts from the menu on the left and in the text you will see several "Contact us" links.

:thumbsup:

thnak you for answer !

but can you the price

thnxxx

Only the main man himself can do that! :D

thnak you for answer !

but can you tell the price

thnxxx

Sorry for being blunt and I realise English is not your main language, but please read the replies you have been given AND SEND A MESSAGE TO PARTS_KING.

He is the ONLY ONE here who can tell you the Price !!

;)

I'm here!!!!

Kerkuk: I presume you are located in Sweden, if that is the case, sadly I would be unable to send you this item due to the weight and size (it is very expensive to send to Europe) I can send items under 1 metre in length and weighing less than 1KG through normal post, anything over this size/weight I cannot send

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Raver's

I have a front A guard for sale to fit RAV 4.2 models from 2000 on. The part number is PZ415-X0950-00

The retail price is £253.51 DELIVERED

OUR PRICE IS £205.63 Delivered to any UK address (Sorry NO International sales on this due to the size of box)

Save yourself nearly £50 and snap up this cancelled order. ONE ONLY AVAILABLE

If you are unsure if this will fit your car, PLEASE PM THE CHASSIS NUMBER over to me, comes finished in black with chrome RAV trim as per the picture

142126925_o.jpg

• 1 month later...

hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but I have a new one of these for the 2006 model that I would like to sell (as my car is a 2004!).

It's genuine Toyota. number: PZ415-X0952-00 i think.

PM me if interested

Unless, Of course, Parts-King would exchange it for one to fit my car...... ;-)