Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Milton Keynes Meet - Sunday June 29th 2008

captainoats

Hey looks like the weather is going to be good. Just dusted of the old girl so that she looks decent for the road. Will see you all there for around 1:30 :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Can't make the meet but will be at MK's snowdome around this time so will keep my eyes open for you guys and gals.

Hey looks like the weather is going to be good. Just dusted of the old girl so that she looks decent for the road. Will see you all there for around 1:30 :thumbsup:

jerry!!

You bringing your other half Jerry? ;) :lol::lol:

Hope to be there :thumbsup:

jerry!!

lol i will tell her that lol

jerry!!

Result weather looks nice today :toot::toot:

jerry!!

Seeing as its a nice day i think ill take a run up the M1 for a look!!! May be a little bit late

jerry!!

lol i will tell her that lol

jerry!!

Steves a dead man :death: to say that about Lorraine, she will be doing this when she see's you next :chair::boxing: :crutchy: :laughing::laughing:

Hope you guys had a good day, looking forward to seeing the pictures :thumbsup:

Well back from the MK meeting, glad to put some faces to names now :thumbsup:

I took a few pics, but i'm sure the rest who turned up, will show you more than i took.

gallery_1491_616_15277.jpg

gallery_1491_616_4610.jpg

gallery_1491_616_65872.jpg

gallery_1491_616_21884.jpg

Yay. Good turn out. Three people had to leave earlier, one Auris and two Prius models, so had around 18 people there today (as some came in two's). Enjoyed it, nice to see lots of lovely cars in one place.

Hi peeps

Well what can i say was a great day out :thumbsup: Good company good food excellent. This was a joint meet with TOC and T Sport owners club. And with many more to follow :yes: The weather was fine too nice and warm and dry too :yes: We had a good line out of cars all looking at there finest.

Heres a few pictures

P1000048.jpg

P1000049.jpg

P1000050.jpg

P1000054.jpg

Was nice to see a prius in the flesh dam these cars are silent i couldn't hear the engine at all on electric motor :thumbsup:

P1000056.jpg

Grub time :yes:

P1000057.jpg

P1000060.jpg

P1000061.jpg

P1000069.jpg

Cheeky notice the Toc banner :toast: Considering other can belonged to T Sport Owners club lol

Well we are all Toyota's at the end of the day lol

P1000072.jpg

Many thanks to all who turned up. Sorry i cant remember all your names.

Lets all do this again :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Heres one more :thumbsup:

P1000073.jpg

jerry!!

Excellent pictures there mate. Great day, weather held out, good laugh, not having that !Removed! chicken meal again though!!

Great pics Jerry, good to meet you and the others again.. :thumbsup:

After all that talking about engine lights mine decided to come on on the way home! :rolleyes:

Everything seems fine though so have cleared it. Hopefully see you at the next one.

--

Stu

Good meet, good pictures! Nice to see plenty of Corollas there as when I had my T Sport I was the only one at meets :D

Paul.

Yea was nice to meet a people, names to faces.

Shame that light didnt come on earlier, had the computer in the boot, would have connected it to the car for you.

Good meet, good pictures! Nice to see plenty of Corollas there as when I had my T Sport I was the only one at meets :D

Paul.

Great to have a Celica owner come along too. Nice one.

was a really good day ! boy was shattered after his first car meet tho ! we had a peacefull night lol thanks for all the tsowners that came !

boy was shattered after his first car meet tho!

My son wanted me to get him a Tsport for his first car after he saw all them others one that day

You know what i told him :lol: ;)

boy was shattered after his first car meet tho!

My son wanted me to get him a Tsport for his first car after he saw all them others one that day

You know what i told him :lol: ;)

"Yes son of course you can" was your reply. :)

• 2 years later...

Hi guys, dont know if anyone will get to read this, but interested in seeing if there is the scope for a meet....its now 2011.....

lets see who's interested...Andrew