Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Club

Steve

Hi Guys

I am going to start creating club sections for popular Toyota models (Aygo, Yaris and Auris will extend to more later) The reason for this is that popular models only have the forums to base their information from. Having a dedicated area for a particular model will help Aygo owners to create a more in depth knoweldgebase on the Aygo model on TOC. This will help membership increase and TOC become the place for in depth knowledge of particular models plus other models.

We will still be placing more in depth sections for other models throughout the range. Just that this takes a little while and I am starting at the more popular models.

So for The Aygo we are going to have an Aygo Club. In the Aygo club I am going to be placing a How to Sections especially for the Aygo so owners can have their own area just dedicated for the Aygo.

Features to be added

1. Wiki/FAQ/ Knowledgebase

2. Aygo Forum Section (already in place)

2. Aygo Gallery (added)

3. Aygo Club Stickers

There will be more features and ideas thrown into this part of TOC very soon.

Aygoclub stickers are now available for £1.40 (cost price inc postage)

aygoclub.jpg

http://www.aygoclub.co.uk (this domain will be fully functional and pointing to the Aygo section within 48 hours)

post-18-1213619076_thumb.jpg

cool ! Where can i get one of these stickers from ? ... if you mentioned it in the post .. ignore me , its monday and im having a blonde day

This can only be gd! great news :)

I look forward to the new features and getting one of these stickers on my car :P

PM me and I will send you one... full name and address

i have about 30 at the mo so they are limited. Will get more if popular

payment via paypal i take it? will have to get my account sorted soon if so

Im sure they will be v popular :D

• 1 month later...
Hi Guys

I am going to start creating club sections for popular Toyota models (Aygo, Yaris and Auris will extend to more later) The reason for this is that popular models only have the forums to base their information from. Having a dedicated area for a particular model will help Aygo owners to create a more in depth knoweldgebase on the Aygo model on TOC. This will help membership increase and TOC become the place for in depth knowledge of particular models plus other models.

We will still be placing more in depth sections for other models throughout the range. Just that this takes a little while and I am starting at the more popular models.

So for The Aygo we are going to have an Aygo Club. In the Aygo club I am going to be placing a How to Sections especially for the Aygo so owners can have their own area just dedicated for the Aygo.

Features to be added

1. Wiki/FAQ/ Knowledgebase

2. Aygo Forum Section (already in place)

2. Aygo Gallery (added)

3. Aygo Club Stickers

There will be more features and ideas thrown into this part of TOC very soon.

Aygoclub stickers are now available for £1.40 (cost price inc postage)

aygoclub.jpg

http://www.aygoclub.co.uk (this domain will be fully functional and pointing to the Aygo section within 48 hours)

• 3 weeks later...

The new Aygoclub homepage looks brilliant, thanks for all your effort.

I'll get some tutorials knocked up ASAP for you.

Batfink x

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

still have some aygoclub stickers available. PM me if you would like one. They are free for a while.

Also if anyone would like to help with the Aygo knowledge area please let me know ;)

still have some aygoclub stickers available. PM me if you would like one. They are free for a while.

I still have some space on my car for an Aygo club sticker. Sorry it's not free, you have to pay me to put them on :D

Rays Engineering stickers hopefully going on this afternoon. That's some pretty good company!

Paul.

• 2 months later...

pm me your address buddy

• 7 months later...

pm me your address buddy

hi im new, only 17 and am currently modifying my aygo black, so far ive colour coded inside, door sills, roof spoiler, beesting aerial and much more, id really really love one of the the aygo club stickers ? any left ? pretty pleaseee hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

please PM name and address ;)

ah god how embaressing hehe but how do i do tht ? im still new to this site/club and am trying to get used to it, can i send yu my details to an email address? many thanks, mike, (im sure ill get used to this very soon)

ah god how embaressing hehe but how do i do tht ? im still new to this site/club and am trying to get used to it, can i send yu my details to an email address? many thanks, mike, (im sure ill get used to this very soon)

wheyy think i pm'd you :)

• 1 month later...

Hey steve I too would like some Aygoclub stickers for my Aygo black the information will be sent as you request it :) cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi Steve, love what you've done with the Aygo homepage, looks real good!

Was also looking at the club stickers you've got.

I also like viper262 Avatar pic of the outlined Aygo, I've been doing a bit of copy & pasting & come up with this...

AygoClubDecal.jpg

Thought I might get a decal made up, see how it looks, would that be ok with yourself & viper262? (thought Id check after getting ideas form both of you)

• 5 months later...

Hello, I am aware this is a bit of an old topic, but I was wondering if there were any stickers left, i'd be happy to pay, they look great

thanks

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links