Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Let Me Know What You Think?

Ryan_k

look good or not?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. refurbed t-sport wheels in white, dropped 40 mm,de-badged, black tints on a black metallic yaris

• yes, i think it would look good!
    • erm, not sure untill i seen it!
    • or, dont bother!

Keep it standard :thumbsup:

The T-Sport is a good looking car to start with, if anything then maybe a slight tint on the rear windows.

Springs: Depends where you live. I live in London, so lowering is a no no (too much humps).

White wheel and Black tint would look good.

I'd prefer to keep the Badge.

Try adding some white decals maybe?

I'd say, don't over do it. Try keep it as simple as possible.

I've said yes, that would look good, although I wouldn't get it debadged personally. Red calipers may show up nicely with white wheels, having said that the back are a little small to draw attention to them, which is mainly what's stopped me doing that thus far.

• 2 weeks later...

not a big lover of white wheels personally...........but,

there is a white Focus RS with the 2 red stripes over it nearby me in cardiff that has standard wheels in white but the sunken part of the wheels have been colour coded in red to match the stripes......it looks quite good.

lowering tints and de~badging.yeah, all no probs, but yeah dont do too much :thumbsup:

when its done show us all :)

My mate drives a met. black phase 2 yaris, lowered on coilovers, dark windows and white wheels and that does look very smart.

Not sure on the white wheels but never seen any on a black yaris so could be awesome!!!!or wack lol.

Get some tein springs first see how it looks with the standard wheels, then you can decide if you wanna keep them or change for a different set. I really like the new yaris alloys on the sr and the lower models. think they are toyota motorsport wheels???How about slapping some of those on???be different

Oh and as for the hks. GET IT!!!! just put mine on and love it! :D

Theres a black one I usually see at Pod with white Rota Grids on, that looks good.

Black cars with white wheels seems to be the "in thing" just now, but I personally think you should stick with silver! White is too much of a contrast, and black would be too much on the other end of the scale. But light tints sound good, and de-badge everything but the wee red T, that looks ace! (all my opinion, obviously if you like it, then it's your car!)

just let me know what you think, im finkin of some ideas but no so many cheeers.

Hey dudes,

I'm a new Yaris T Sport owner, only had it a week but put on 800 miles and love it. Mine's a bog standard T Sport in Thunder Grey, but I personally go for a subtle 15 - 20mm lower, smoke tinted back windows and Titanium Grey finish on the alloys. I reckon the white alloys could cheapen it and look a bit iffy down the line; although a nice set of white Enkei wheels could look the bomb.

Good luck

Yumma

:)

well i finaly got my wheels done and i realy like it, sorry bout the pics tho bit crap at the old photography department lol....

post-60937-1216039400_thumb.jpg

post-60937-1216039611_thumb.jpg

Looks good mate, black and white is a cool contrast. Needs lowering though!!!

haha i know yeah, that is next on my shopping list lol

I wouldn't lower it by 40mm. I got mine lowered by 30mm with TTE springs, and still get into trouble with speed bumps when I'm not the only one in. 30mm makes my car look perfect, and improved the handling significantly.

I'd go for the tints, but wouldn't de-badge it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links