Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In The Police Black Books :(

weevicky

I totally agree!

Over here it's now allowed to drive a "Brommobiel" on the road.

Just so you know; this is a small car that has to comply with most

of the rules for Mopeds. So they can only do 45kmh/28mph...

On lots of county roads with only two lanes and oncoming

traffic these just can't be overtaken, causing a jam of cars

stuck at 25-ish on a 50mph road AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

And last week I got stuck behind a digger doing 30mph, same situation...

Or even better: a 2x2 lane motorway, on which HGV's are not allowed to overtake.

Causes the 1st lane to be full of HGV's doing 50, while the "normal" cars pass on

lane 2 with 65mph. But then you want to take an exit.... IMPOSSIBLE!

The LGV's "train" along with less than a cars length between them, IDIOTS!

Other drivers drive eratically whewn you drive at or close to the speed limit because they are poor drivers, end of.

Speed limits exist in different areas because of the braking distance, which is why all school zones are 30 so that you should have enough time to stop

if some 12 year old idiot runs out on the road.

I was up in dungannon today fixing some comps and on the way I was doing 55 (Im an R driver) and on the way back I was in no rush and set at 45.

A truck overtook me, just to sit doing 50 when infront of me. Theres no way Im losing my licence so ill be sticking to the speed limits, ill creep over a bit at night and country roads but thats it.

TAXI DRIVERS are bad drivers. Last night I was going up william street in lurgan and one coming the opposite way drove into my lane and just stopped and parked the car in the middle of the road to get out and chat to his mate. :censor:

which is why all school zones are 30

30mph? Over here most school zones are 30kmh or ±20mph...

50kmh (±30mph) is the limit for urban zones here,

80kmh (±50mph) on country roads (with some zones brought down to 60kmh (±40mph))

and 100 or 120kmh (±60mph and 75mph) for highways, depending on the area and number or lanes.

80kmh (±50mph) on country roads (with some zones brought down to 60kmh (±40mph))

and 100 or 120kmh (±60mph and 75mph) for highways, depending on the area and number or lanes.

In N Ireland at least, School Zones are 30mph. Normal Roads are national speed limit (60 MPH apart from areas where it reduces to 50 or 40, usually built up areas or tight windy roads which people still go round at 70 and then crash) and 70 on the motorways. If you're in your first year of driving, the max speed limit anywhere is 45mph.

A lot of inner city school roads are now 20mph here, think they all will be eventually.

In N Ireland at least, School Zones are 30mph. Normal Roads are national speed limit (60 MPH apart from areas where it reduces to 50 or 40, usually built up areas or tight windy roads which people still go round at 70 and then crash) and 70 on the motorways. If you're in your first year of driving, the max speed limit anywhere is 45mph.

here in Essex , its 20mph near most schools and some back roads that have humps are 20 , country lanes are 60 (i think) , 70 on motorways , other town roads are 30 and we have some 40 roads ... as for the 45mph max limit in your first year of driving , i've not heard of that before .. I'm technically in my 1st year of driving (had my license almost 2year but had no car for 10months ) and i'll admit , i once went 90mph on an 70 road so i hope that it doesnt apply to me lol

here in Essex , its 20mph near most schools and some back roads that have humps are 20 , country lanes are 60 (i think) , 70 on motorways , other town roads are 30 and we have some 40 roads ... as for the 45mph max limit in your first year of driving , i've not heard of that before .. I'm technically in my 1st year of driving (had my license almost 2year but had no car for 10months ) and i'll admit , i once went 90mph on an 70 road so i hope that it doesnt apply to me lol

The "new driver" regulation is only in N. Ireland Smithy............. :thumbsup:

The "new driver" regulation is only in N. Ireland Smithy............. :thumbsup:

Phew!:thumbsup: Don't think i could handle pootling along at 45mph on a 70 lol