Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo/107 Meet Sheffield Pics

SJandMR2

Hi

Was great meet and good turn out! Very Very windy tho, Rich and Tim was great to meet you, some LURVELY looking Aygos there, only 3 Aygos so I lost the bet with the 107oc :P but heres some pics from the day!!

119_3846.jpg

119_3847.jpg

119_3849.jpg

119_3854.jpg

119_3856.jpg

119_3859.jpg

119_3867.jpg

119_3869.jpg

119_3875.jpg

SJx

Good Pics , looks like it was a good meet ! I agree with Lister about the yellow Pug lol .. the silver one looked quite nice though but obviously our Aygos are the best!! Seeing your sticker reminded me that i hadn't ordered one lol

Now that summer is here , there are loads of things i want to do with mine mod wise hehe

Some more Arty more Pro pics of the Aygos courtesy of Jay (thanks Jay ;) )

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

SJx

Looks like a fun meet, was just a bit far for some of us slack southerners!

Paul.

Paul.

Well it was my bros birthday so I couldnt make it.

And judging by the turnout I have to say im glad I didnt travel the 200 miles for it.

Maybe I can organise something with the Ace Cafe in London I used to host an event there before in march.

Paul.

And judging by the turnout I have to say im glad I didnt travel the 200 miles for it.

Maybe I can organise something with the Ace Cafe in London I used to host an event there before in march.

Logic :lol: people dont turn up = poor turn out = people wont turn up, vicious circle...lol :rolleyes:

Well the select few special Aygos had a great time with the 107s! :D

Belated Happy Birthday.

London might be a bit far for me for a meet, maybe something more central if we are trying to accomodate whole of UK Aygo owners?

SJx

Paul.

Logic :lol: people dont turn up = poor turn out = people wont turn up, vicious circle...lol :rolleyes:

Belated Happy Birthday.

London might be a bit far for me for a meet, maybe something more central if we are trying to accomodate whole of UK Aygo owners?

SJx

Milton Keynes??

Paul.

Belated Happy Birthday.

SJx

Milton Keynes??

*looks at map

still quite south, Nottingham??? Derby??

I guess it really depends on who would come and where they live :lol:

We did this one in shefflied as a lot of people from the 107 live there (or near there) was never meant to be a National type meet.

or maybe we need a poll! :D

Looks like it was a great meet! and some brilliant pics aswell.

Sorry I didnt go, in the end it proved to be too far north (and the fact i was on earlies today, up at 5am so woulda be knackered)

Would the next one possibly be arranged on a saturday?

nice meet. shame i couldn't make it. will have to pop along with our lasses c1 one day

I much prefer the Aygo rear end treatment, the C1 and 107 looks more plasticky and cheap.

I really liked the black alloys on the black Aygo, I had considered those myself but though they did not look good when seeing them in the shop, but on the car they look good.

Regards

Andy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links