Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supercharger Turbo On Ebay

asplaha

I very much doubt it would give you any power.

Of course i have no proof but my opinion is that the standard intake is more than adequate in that it won't be restrictive for near stock ammounts of power and being as that product seems to be proppelled only by the air that is being sucked in by natural aspiration ( only quickly read it but can't see any motor drive to it )i can't really see that it will be anything other than restrictive.

Although i could be wrong and that fan might turn so easily that it actually pulls more in than the air that is used to actually run it if you know what i mean.

Maybe you could buy one for experiment and feed back to us the results but i suspect the effects would be so minor you will need a rolling road to prove it either way.

in a word, no

in a detailed explanation.

its very doubtful that and electric fan can displace more air than the vacuum created by the cylinder. Therefore any air forced by the fan will be simply sucked in by the vacuum, not gaining anything. in this situation the fan will be nothing more than an obstruction. if the volumetric efiecieny of the cylinders is over 100% (as it should be in a forced induction engine) id be amazed. the VE will probably be reduced due to the obstruction

also the claims completly contradict one another. if it does infact create forced induction, then the fuel consumption will incease, as more air in the cylinder will require more fuel to burn it. Without this excess fuel the engine will be running lean and will lose power, as well and overheat and deform internals.

running any form of forced inuction will require mapping for the extra fuel needed to run the engine correctly.

why would rally cars fight with problems like turbo lag if a little electric fan can do the same job?

It's a pile of crap like those cheap resistors.

If you want decent power gains money has to be spent

It's a pile of crap like those cheap resistors.

If you want decent power gains money has to be spent

I totally agree with you.... these are simply gimmicks that are a waste of money :ffs:

armoredfist2002 is correct :thumbsup:

All that does is restrict the airflow inside the pipework, it makes it a smaller gap for the air to go through :blink:

If you want proper gains you have to spend a little more money i'm afraid :rolleyes:

just had a read ad that one isnt even powered, it uses the air your engine is sucking in to make it spin :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links