Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Got My Rev Counter....

Toblerone

....just got to get myself an Aygo to go with it!

I'm picking up a Black from the dealer tomorrow (touch wood all going to plan) and will start unscrewing things 20 mins later using the tips i've picked up here (Cheers!)

At the moment i'm driving a Volvo T4 and the thought of losing 133 bhp is making me uneasy, but £70 trips to the garage every 5 days should be a thing of the past, plus my test drive in the dealer's demonstrator was very encouraging fun wise!

Can't wait :)

Thanks a lot! Picked up the car this evening and i'm very pleased. It's much better on the motorway than i'd been led to believe.

I had to spend about 30mins removing all of the dealers stickers from every window - let them advertise in their own time! I removed the 'black' logo and replaced it with a 'T Sport' Badge instead. Much neater

Petrol version I presume?

Thanks a lot! Picked up the car this evening and i'm very pleased. It's much better on the motorway than i'd been led to believe.

Yeah I love my Aygo on the motorway, its very well behaved and still flies!

I also got my rev counter before my car hehe! Gave me something to look at for 2 weeks waiting for it to arrive.

I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'm going to get a rev counter. I'm off to Halfords on sat to buy all the cleaning stuff that I need. Going to get a cloth for the windows and bodywork, one for inside the car and one of those mini hoovers, and whatever cleaning stuff I need. As far as Polishing/waxing and shampooing the inside, surely I would only need to do this once every month?

:unsure:

Once a year more like :P

The rev counter is a good upgrade I think - the gearing seems to be very long on this car and, with the help of the rev counter, you can hold onto the gears a lot longer than you would otherwise without going anywhere near the red line.

I've definitely made the right choice - i've been driving a 200 bhp car for the last 2 years and nobody gave it a second look. I turned up at the office with the Aygo (first time) this morning and one of the girls ran straight out and asked to sit in it :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links